Try Character Breakfast at Plaza Inn

This is exactly who we saw at Storytellers this May. I think it's pretty set like Mickey and Goofy's breakfasts.

While I love Meeko and seeing Koda and Kenai is special, I was hoping for more characters. Chip and Dale seem to be everywhere!!! :) Brers or Baloo or ??? would be more unique options!

We did not see Brer Fox, but we saw the fox from Pinocchio a few weeks ago. Not sure what his name is ;)

Does anyone know why Max is a recurring character there? I've seen him on fan videos of the place and in reports of eating at Plaza Inn. Honestly, are there that many fans of Max? My kids have zero desire to meet him, and I can say the same.

I can't remember ever hearing where someone saw Donald Duck at at character meal. Why not have Donald rather than .... Max???

I've never seen Max at Minnie's. We saw him one time at Surf's Up!

We go to Minnie's each year on our annual DLR trip and we saw B'rer Fox in 2011 and 2012 at Minnie's but haven't seen him since. I think he may be retired, which is too bad because he was fun to interact with. When they still had balloons at Minnie's, we saw B'rer Fox and Captain Hook fighting over a balloon, and B'rer Fox tied the ribbon of the balloon onto the buttons on the back of Hook's coat!

Does anyone know why Max is a recurring character there? I've seen him on fan videos of the place and in reports of eating at Plaza Inn. Honestly, are there that many fans of Max? My kids have zero desire to meet him, and I can say the same.

I can't remember ever hearing where someone saw Donald Duck at at character meal. Why not have Donald rather than .... Max???

I think they just have some lesser seen characters at Minnie's. We saw Daisy there summer 2014, and we'd never seen her at the park before. Of course she's now at the M&G for Visa holders. We also saw Pip the Penguin (Mary Poppins) on our 2012 trip at Minnie's. Who says, "I can't wait to meet the penguins from a 50 year-old movie,"? But if you're an autograph collector it's pretty cool to see some different characters. The Fairy Godmother seems to still be a regular at the breakfast, but she is difficult to find in the park now where as a few years ago she often roamed the area by the castle. Is Donald not at Mickey's breakfast? I know he does have a breakfast at WDW.

I think they just have some lesser seen characters at Minnie's. We saw Daisy there summer 2014, and we'd never seen her at the park before. Of course she's now at the M&G for Visa holders. We also saw Pip the Penguin (Mary Poppins) on our 2012 trip at Minnie's. Who says, "I can't wait to meet the penguins from a 50 year-old movie,"? But if you're an autograph collector it's pretty cool to see some different characters. The Fairy Godmother seems to still be a regular at the breakfast, but she is difficult to find in the park now where as a few years ago she often roamed the area by the castle. Is Donald not at Mickey's breakfast? I know he does have a breakfast at WDW.

When we went to Surf's Up, it was Mickey, Daisy, Pluto, Stitch, and Minnie. I definitely miss the Tusker House character meal with Donald at the Animal Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter