Truth. Do you DIS at work?

Absolutely I do, I'm not going to waste my own time surfing the boards. Plus it's the closest I'll ever get to getting paid to DIS.

Last edited:
Hardly ever. Our main network browser blocks social media including the DIS, but is weird in that I can still access CruiseCritic and TripAdvisor and they both have boards/chat rooms too. Because of my status I have access to a version of Firefox that is enabled for certain employees specifically for social media access but because I need Explorer open at all times for my work, I rarely ever open Firefox to DIS (maybe twice a year).

I am in the 10th grade at school and we are allowed to have our phones, but we can only use them in homeroom in the morning, at lunch, and after school. If a teacher catches you using your phone during class or in the halls between class they take them away till the end of the day. I am at lunch now so it is all good to DIS.

No, I don't have the time at work for stuff like this. There's no down time, because I don't have set hours. Once I'm done, I clock out and go home, and they monitor productivity (billable to non-billable hours).

No. I'm a substitute teacher, so no internet access at work. But I make up for it by DISing plenty early in the morning and on the days I don't work.

Yes. I'm a college professor, and sometimes have downtime in class when my students are taking an exam or quiz. If I don't have papers to grade I'll look at the DIS on my laptop. Interestingly enough, my college doesn't block any website except YikYak (an anonymous social media website).

No. I've never had a job with much down time. I'm trying to think of it and of all the jobs I've held they've all been 100% busy. Even the beginning jobs I had in fast food and retail were summers in a tourist environment so always busy. I feel lucky if I get a few moments of conversation with a coworker in the break room. Down time at the computer is unheard of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter