Trustworthy pin sellers?

acejka

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any sellers they use on ebay to buy pins that are trustworthy?

WHen I was in Disney 2 years ago, we got the pin trading bug bad, but a few times we had ended up with what one CM called counterfit pins. We were on our honeymoon then, so we didn't care how much we speant on pins but this trip we definitely aren't going crazy with buying new pins just to trade. I want to buy some off ebay but I don't want to get gipped.

Thanks in advance!

it seems that now there are fakes that are identical to the real ones. they are called scrappers. i just bought a 'lot' of 100 pins on ebay and if they are fakes i wouldn't be able to tell. just stay away from propins & sedesma.

on our trip last week we only ran into one cm who had an obviously fake pin on her lanyard. when pointed out to her she removed it.

we did find that the trades they offered on cm's lanyards were the very common pins. the kids still had fun trading, but we didn't get anything really cool.

I always use a guy named gyantzpod. I have gotten several from him over the years and they are always great quality and fast shipping time. He has a 99.6% positive feedback so I feel like he is pretty honest. Good luck!

I have purchased pins from several different people through ebay. I will only buy from this seller now. I am sooooo pleased with the product, price, shipping and total transaction with hppydiztrader. I have bought twice from her. She sometimes has a special where you can buy a specific amount of pins for $2.00 a pin. This is a deal! Shipping depends on how many pins you buy. This is what I usually wait for. You can email her with questions and she will respond promptly. I don't think you will be disappointed. I believe she calls the deal I explained above as a grab lot of pins where she will just send a variety of pins. Give her a try. :thumbsup2

We've alsways purchased from harval1. I've bought approximately 500 pins from him over the last 3 or 4 years, and they've all been good. I think he charges $2 a pin also. No crappy sedesma, propin, eurotrash pins, and no scrappers that I've spotted.

I use mousepinsonline.com. Never had a problem with them. I usually get a grab bag of 25 and it costs around $1.75 per pin.

from what i remember mousepinsonline sells propins. i wouldn't waste my money on those.

I bought some from mousepinsonline from recommendations on DIS boards. Out of our lot of 25 about 10 were propins. My kids love them and I don't have the heart to tell them they are not tradeable. They really like them. OH well...live and learn.

I've used 2 sellers on ebay and I got some really nice pins cheap. I'd recommend both.

tradepinscheap
jackaroopintraders

I've used 2 sellers on ebay and I got some really nice pins cheap. I'd recommend both.

tradepinscheap
jackaroopintraders

I have bought from Tradepinscheap as well. Very trustworthy.

Have fun,
Winnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter