Trunk Bay - Government Shutdown

brochad1611

You keep the parks...I am going on the boat!
Quick Question....

With ongoing Government Shutdown, will Trunk Bay be closed? If so, will we be refunded the cost of the excursion? We are scheduled to be in the Virgin Islands a week from Wednesday. I don't expect the shutdown to last that long, but just in case.....

Thanks!

I think yes. However, you aren't charged for the excursion in advance. No excursion, no charge. The shutdown could be over today or some saying about 2 weeks.

I'll cross my fingers - Trunk Bay is the BEST thing we did/saw in all of our Disney Cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yeah, with the shutdown, all of St. John's beaches will be closed to all due to them being National Parks. Here is a quote from someone from St. John..... My guess is that all excursions to St. John will be cancelled with refunds offered. As to how long this will last, no one knows... The last one lasted 3 weeks......
We just got a call from the St. John National Park offices. If the shutdown goes into effect tomorrow, no one is allowed to use the national park facilities, which means the beaches and water surrounding the park land in St. John. Bummer!!!

Yeah, with the shutdown, all of St. John's beaches will be closed to all due to them being National Parks. Here is a quote from someone from St. John..... My guess is that all excursions to St. John will be cancelled with refunds offered. As to how long this will last, no one knows... The last one lasted 3 weeks......

Bummer! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter