Trundle Bed vs. Air Mattress

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by plutospup, Aug 26, 2007.

1. plutospup

plutospup <b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu

We were thinking of staying at a moderate. Are the trundle beds at POR ok for a 10 yr old? Would an air mattress be more comfortable? Right now it's a toss up between POR and CSR. Thanks for your help.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. pooh2001

pooh2001 been there, done that, TRYING to go back

Aero bed - we used one - it's great - bring your own sheets. Ask for an extra blanket and pillow :goodvibes

4. tluvstink

tluvstink DIS Veteran

That's what we did and it worked great! The trundle mattress is awfully thin.

Terri

5. plutospup

plutospup <b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu

Thanks for your help!:)

6. Schmeck

Schmeck <font color=blue>Funny thing is now my 17 year old

Just remember that you can have only 4 in a room at CSR, while you can have 5 in the AB section of POR because of the trundle.

7. franw

franw DIS Veteran

We bring the aero bed with us on occasion and it works out fine. It can be slid under most beds when not in use. We bought a topper for it that is made out of lambskin. It not only makes the bed more comfortable but eliminates that vinyl odor. I also bring our own sheets. I believe the trundle is only 54" long and quite thin. You could possibly put the aero on top of the trundle mattress to cushion it further.