Truly No rooms available?? Or website Glitch?

harbin

Mouseketeer
So trying to price out vacation over our Son's spring break (i know I know... it will be packed)! His spring break is 3/31-4/4. Tried to price rooms from 3/28-4/5, and it says no rooms available.. basically everywhere! Is this accurate? Doesn't Disney have like 20k rooms available? I thought his spring break dates are somewhat off from the rest of the country since Easter isn't until 4/20.. am I totally wrong here?

How many people did you have on the reservation? I was once playing around and had five on a reservation an there were certain resorts that said not available but only because they couldn't hold five people. Maybe your search criteria was too restrictive? That is all I can come up with. Oh, and their site stinks, but still, it should have something.

Nope Party of 4.. incidentally I also looked at the first week of May and it said the same thing "no rooms available", I am thinking it's a website issue. Will call them (which I hate doing as you are always on hold forever).. sigh:confused3

The website keeps glitching. I can go in and look for certain dates and it will tell me that almost every resort is sold out, (rack rate, no discount). I go back in an hour later and look for the same dates, and all of a sudden every resort has rooms. Go back in an hour later, once again same dates, and half the resorts say no availability.

My experience with checking room availability has been that it will let me check one or two resorts and show availability and then it will show every other resort as full. If I sign out and then back in again it will show me availability in the resorts they just told me were full. Again, it only works for one or two resorts before showing no availability again. Just my experience - appears to be a glitch in the site.

There was a similar glitch the other day when I was looking a week later. There were only 2 resorts in all of WDW that had availability. I checked a few hours later and everything was back to normal.

I would call as there have been plenty of reports of the website having serious glitches especially since public testing of the MDE/MyMagic+ system began.

This happened to me this week too. I had to go out of the web site and go back in and then it showed availability.

Same thing happened to me just now and I was wondering what was going on. I was going to ask this same question when I saw this post. I went out of the website and then back in and I am able to now get additional pricing.

I'm having the same problems too. I'm planning on an off season fall/winter trip and have been trying to price out packages.

The website is extremely glitchy right now. Like whole resorts showing as "unavailable", the website won't let me add on things like dining packages, book Magical Express, add on park hoppers, etc. Very annoying, as I'm trying to get a cost estimate for things before I finalize my plans! And I don't want to have to call a cast member and get put on hold just for price quotes.

Well I ended up calling today... not too bad of a hold time. I ended up booking AOA cars suite for 3/28-4/6!! :cool1: Hoping some discount will come out before our 45 day window because as of right now it is PRICEY!! CM told me to check in January as that is when the discounts for spring generally are released. Since I just got back from a pricey stay 10 days ago... I am hoping for some relief! Either way... WE ARE GOING BACK!!! YAY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter