Truefully does anybody have weight issues???

It's weird though, because I am the small child in my family even though I am the middle child, because my older sister's clothes from 3rd grade would probably fit me now, and my little sister is starting to weigh about 60 pounds, 27 less than me, but then again, they are both tall

OMG! I am freakishly tall. I am atleast 4 inches taller than any other tall person in my grade.

Yeah...I get that alot.

"OMG! Your TALL!"
"OMG! I feel SHORT"
"Like-OMG! You are a FREEEEAAAAAK"
and sometimes people just gape. :) :rotfl:

my shoe size is also high! it also depends on what kind of shoes they are too, but still. i also JUST went to the doctor's and they said i was 5'6 and 106 pounds. I grew even taller! how terrible is that? and i agree with 2HOT2touch...pick up a sport. thats even gives me opporitunites to lose weight. especially, at my new school, they're like hardcore- die hard basketball people who win section every year since 1954, and have theeeeeeee the longest practices. and if you do pick up a sport, dont quit cause its hard, like i almost did this year. keep trying and you can reach your goal!

Arielfn93, you are 5'2" and you weigh 87 pounds???? that is very under weight. I am 5'2" and i weigh like 105, and people say i'm am under weight. and AMOdolphin i wish i was that tall. i get made fun of so bad at school for being short. and i have tiny feet. I am like a size 3 now. i used to be a size 7 till i started field hockey, and now people(mostly my ex) acusse(sp?) me of not eating. which isnt true at all.

2HOT2touch said:
maybe take up a sport

::yes::

The only thing that really keeps my weight down is marching band and then indoor drumline in the winter.

Im a guy thats 5' 7", and 136 pounds. i go on a walk every morning, and try go to the gym 3 times a week. :teeth:

2HOT2touch said:
Arielfn93, you are 5'2" and you weigh 87 pounds???? that is very under weight.

She isn't unhealthy she just can't gain weight. I live with her and she can eat. She doesn't eat as much as me but she likes to eat. We both work out hard at the pool. I just like food way too much. I am a little over 5'9 and I weigh 135. I am putting on muscle in the gym though and I am starting to tone up. I fell a lot better, and I think that my swimming will benifit from it.

i kinda have a weight problem.. im sensative about it at sum points n then i think n realize this is me i cant do ne thing bout it.. im 18. 5'4 n about 165 lbs...in pants i wear a size 15 n shirts i get larges or x-largers mainly xL becuz i like things baggy... im not really fat fat .. but i would like 2 lose bout 50 lbs... and itz not like i eat all the time like other ppl... im total opposite.. i like never eat sum times i got a week without eating .. just becuz im not hungry.. im usually never hungry.. but i DO NOT have an eating disorder and sum ppl think i do becuz i never eat... how ever alot of my friends tell me im not fat and there the kinda ppl who tell things how they r no matter what even if it hurts ur feelings... i think im gonna start my diet n really tryin 2 lose weight starting sept. 3rd

I'm not the skinniest person in the world, but I'm not necessarily overweight. I am, however, sensitive about my weight and the way I look. I went on a "semi-diet" where I excersized and ate only healthy food for a while, and lost 10 pounds. That just goes to show you that eating healthy does pay off.

By the way... unless your doctor specifically tells you to watch you weight, you're okay. If you just want to lose some of your tummy (or whatever, lol) excersize is the key. Don't just go on a diet to get skinny, because the results can be harmful. Make sure to talk to your doctor about what certain diet may be right for you, becasue he/she would be the most helpful source of guidance.

Good luck :wave2:

I dont see how you think that is over weight. I'm 5'1" 126 lbs. I do some sort of exersize almost every day except sunday anf inbetween sports, but i also eat alot it's pretty much you see me eating or you see me playing a sport most of the time. I'll admit, I do wish i was lighter and had a flatter stomach but i'm not worried about it because i do exersize alot. If you really want to lose a little bit of weight Just eat healthy and walk or do some sort of exersize like 3 days a week

liplocked murder said:
::yes::

The only thing that really keeps my weight down is marching band and then indoor drumline in the winter.
mhm, me too. when i first made h.s. dance team, i was dancing 6+ more hours than usual. i've dropped 15 lbs since then.

xCourxCorex said:
mhm, me too. when i first made h.s. dance team, i was dancing 6+ more hours than usual. i've dropped 15 lbs since then.

It also helps if I don't have a boyfriend. Becuase when I do, I get comfortable and eat and don't care :confused3

OMG I AHTE IT WHEN SKINNY PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE FAT! u are not fat do u want to no what fat is i weigh 190 and am 13 u people dont realise how i would kill to be 130 thats great i will never be that small i wish but i can lose weight dont go on a diet u wont lose alot of weight because theres not alot for u tp lose and u will take it more seriously and eat less food. takee it from me exercise a litle more and eat healthy dont diet its not good for u i no enough people with eating problems so go out get healthy IM FAT AND PROUD!!!!! DAMN U SKINNY PEOPLE !!! jk lol :wave2: :cool1:

liplocked murder said:
It also helps if I don't have a boyfriend. Becuase when I do, I get comfortable and eat and don't care :confused3
that's part of it too.
me with rob=ate all the time, got big.
me without rob=became bulimic, lost 5 lbs in a week.

boys aren't good for the whole diet-thing.

like someone said, muscle weighs more than fat. that said, i'm 5'2" and weigh 130. a lot of it depends on genetics too. just get involved in a sport or some other kind of physical activity, like a dance class, or yoga, or pilates, or whatever. jsut remember to accept yourself. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter