True Blood Season 5

I think this show has just gotten progressively worse each season. There have been some great things but as a whole this season has been a let down.

But all things considered I'm really not enjoying this season as much.

I soo agree...it seemed like there was ALOT of storylines goin on...just too many...that 'smoke-monster' plot was a WASTE...and the whole vampire counsel was boring...plus they wasted Chris Meloni in the series...and they killed him ALREADY!!!...and I'm so confused by the Fairy storyline...while Pam is my favorite on the show, I am loving the Pam-Tara partnership...

I agree, the last two seasons the stories were not so complicated and easier to manage. This year, too many stories all over the place.
I love that Pam and Hoyt and Lafayette hve better story lines, but I was not happy when I heard Meloni had joined the cast. And then when,___-insert your fav slasher tactic here-_____, well, lets say I have had my jaw on the floor the last few weeks at the end of every episode. The count goes up! I cannot figure out if Bill is brainwashed and Eric is the new sane one, or Bill is playing along. I did like that he dreamed of Sookie. I want them back together and all that. When Tara's mother showed up, that was nasty.
After all Tara did for her. Witch!
I do like Sherriff Andy better. Even though, yes, he is the worst sheriff in all of that county.
I like the fairy story somewhat but last year the witch story was very, very good.
:goodvibes

I'm thankful they gave Lafayette his sass back. :thumbsup2

I enjoy power-hungry evil Bill, too. But, I am wondering, if he was fantasizing about Sookie while he was with Salome, could Salome have some fairy blood in her??

I never thought about Salome and possible fairy blood. :idea:
I bet that IS a possibility..........:thumbsup2

As we are approaching the end of season 5, I have to wonder if they are going to do a cliff hanger with the AVL. As much as I love Russell Eddington, I can't stand Steve Newlin. The last few episodes have been slow (to me) and I wonder how they're going to tie things up for the season ender. Buh bye, Hoyt!

spoiler alert if you did NOT watch the other nite!
:surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb:

I wonder if somehow, when Hoyt is driving thru to Alaska, he stops in
NOLA and helps out Jessica and Bill and Eric from the clutches of the AVL.
I think Russell will get knocked off, but the Steve Newlin will grab for the crown. I was thrilled Tara showed her mettle- I did not care for Elijah.
Russell will go after Sookie. I see that happening.

and i was creeped out about Steve and Russell stealing the little girl/ dog. I hope mom and grandma bite someone for that!

Tara was the best part of the episode!!! And di they really think Russell was gonna play nice, Bil had to know he'd still want to go after Sookie.

They need to give an Emmy to Russell's hair. WHat in the good heck is sitting up there on his head????

I think Sookie is going to be saved from Russell by the vampire mentioned in the contract...

Sam is going to help Bill and Eric but I think mama wolf is going to die...

I hope next season is better....

I think Sookie is going to be saved from Russell by the vampire mentioned in the contract...

:idea: that just might be the end of the season- and she will be obligated to Russell all of NEXT season. and then Bill will snap out of the funk and marry his girl. unless her brother Jason does something.

But then there's the whole storyline with the Shreveport Wolf pack that has yet to be dealt with/finished. Alcide can go cower in the corner with his dad for the rest of the season too.

I think that's the last we'll see of Hoyt.

Stay tuned next week!

Possible spoiler.....

Did anyone notice that the fairy that read that letter for Sookie was pregnant? That's the fairy that at the end of last season slept with Andy in the field....

augusta1:goodvibes

I am rewatching right now.
thank goodness for on demand. :goodvibes

I thought andy looked really relaxed and nice looking while at the bar having a meal that Lafayette made.

Not sure , but I wonder if the real Sookie's pregnancy gets written in the show..........she did not have coitus (thank you Sheldon Cooper) with Alcide did she??????

augusta1:goodvibes

I am rewatching right now.
thank goodness for on demand. :goodvibes

I thought andy looked really relaxed and nice looking while at the bar having a meal that Lafayette made.

Not sure , but I wonder if the real Sookie's pregnancy gets written in the show..........she did not have coitus (thank you Sheldon Cooper) with Alcide did she??????

No they were interrupted by Eric I believe

augusta1:
:goodvibes

add the rewatch and last nights busy all over the place episode, you got a goooooooooooood eyeball! :goodvibes:surfweb:

Andy Belflour, you are a dumb @$$!!!!

all I can say about the other nite's sunday episode is: I wanna be a fangbanger in my next life.......:love::love::love::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter