*Truck and Towing thread........ask your questions here.*

The problem with the community thread is there is only like 4 of us that know it exists.

It's like the Work in Progress thread, tons of knowledge in there, but nobody reads it or knows it's there.

Shame really.
I had no idea it existed until I saw this

Which thread member am I then? Chop meat? Feeling are hurt now going home and taking my ball with me! LOL

I will take it one further. A truck and towing sub forum and Trip Report FW centric Sub forum. There are a few of us that generally do not wonder past the camping forum like myself.

I only wander briefly beyond the camping forum. Tips, and budgets.

Sometimes I wonder to the "Rumors" but they are brutal there.

I was thinking about this a bit more. If we ha the sub sub forum when it comes to the Trucks, that might not as good as an idea. That could turn into a real quagmire as in the battle of the brands. We all know what brand is the best... mine!

I wander from the camping board occasionally over to the Photography board, but that is about it. Some really big drama out there in the big yonder.

I like the photography board lots of photo games and really nice members. You want drama, the DCL boards can be brutal, don't even dare think of breaking a rule!

Ok, back to trucks. Its been 12 years since we have purchased a new truck. With the prices they want now we could buy a small house! The worst part is that I was hoping with a new truck with a higher towing capacity we could trade up to a small toy hauler, but not sure we can afford both :sad2:. Well at least the new truck will have a longer bed so we can put the cart in there......but then where will the bikes go, oh lord, always something.:rolleyes:

I had the same issue. I looked at new and even widdled the price down, but it was not far enough for me to being able to deal with the payment. I ended up with a certified used, found a 2012 with only 20500 miles on it for 44k (under kbb book, but above kbb trade.) I had a decent chunk down as well but still needed to finance the rest. The payment is in the realm though I would have liked it a little lower (who doesn't).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter