TRU Wii Buy 2 get 1 free on now

Can the $10 off $75 fronm the Big toy book be used online? If so, can someone post the code, I dont have my big toy book, I think DH threw it away:eek:

Thanks

I went to two TRUs today and both said the sale does not start until Sunday. I'm not sure how OP got their store to honor it since it is run by the computer system :confused3 Did they manually adjust yours?

Has anyone seen the TRU ad for tomorrow? Will the Wii games be B2G1F?

Thanks,
Maggie

I bought the Mario Galaxy the other day at my TRU store and got the $25 GC, but they didn't have the B2G1F sale on yet. They told me they didn't know anything about it, so I am going to a different store (further away near the mall) tomorrow to see if I can get that deal! :)

It's in our area ad for tomorrow, does indicate in-store/stock on hand

Wii is advertised too for those that didn't snag one yet (i stood in line last year @ TRU)

Our local Toys R Us is having the B2G1 free on all in stock Wii games starting at 9am tomorrow. Wii's are advertised too except they probably won't be there.

You can buy online now. I just did. The stock is already sold out of some games. I wanted to go in person for the $10 GC, but kept thinking how crazy it would be with this sale, plus the system is advertised, plus lots of other game deals. Just decided to get my 3 games and keep my PJs on.

I just checked online too.........all three of the games I wanted to get are out of stock already..........SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO irritating. Is it an all week or just today sale??

thanks

I went to our local TRU this morning. I got there around 8:45am and they open at 9am. The line was HUGE. I was there for mainly a WII. After I seen the line, I almost left but didn't. I figured I get some of the WII games while I was there. Well they came out about 5 minutes after I got in line and handed out tickets. I GOT ONE! I was number 75 out of 77 systems! I felt like I won the lottery or something. I have been trying to get one of these for a couple months! I also got Mario Olympics, Smackdown vs. Raw, and the WII Play, plus an extra nun-chuck. I have a $10.00 off coupon, as well as a $75.00 gift card for the 3 mario galaxy's I bought last week. So my total was less then $320.00!! I am soooo excited. I can't wait to see my kids faces light up when they see this on Christmas morning!!!
I just had to share my great news!:cool1:

Thanks to this board we got one this morning too. Our TRU actually opened 1 hour earlier because of the weather. I have been trying several places for the last couple of weeks with no luck. I almost bought one on ebay last night but decided to wait.
Now to figure out which games.
My kids will be excited too. They were thinking we just wouldn't be able to get one.:cool1:
Jen

I looked online this morning and all of the games I wanted were sold out so then I drove to the TRU store and waited in a long line...they had alot of Wii's available. By the time i got to the counter they did not have 2 games that I wanted so I got 2 anyway and i will exchange for what i really want w/n 30 days.

Yes I heard TRU was getting a huge shipping of WIIs. My daughter said our store was rumored to get 100. Looks like the rumors were right. I really wanted to get out and buy mine at the store this morning and get the $10 gift card, but decided to do it online. I also picked up many of the $2.99 movies at circuitcity online this morning too.

I really wanted to get out and buy mine at the store this morning and get the $10 gift card, but decided to do it online.

You can't get the $10 giftcard when purchasing video game hardware...so you were smart to stay home!!! :goodvibes

Just got back from our TRU and they had gotten in 100 Wiis (and about 80 people were waiting in line). I just needed games and had to wait in the same line, which was a little frustrating. I did end up getting the 3 games I wanted (they were sold out online), used my $25 GC I got this week for buying Mario Galaxy and received another $10 GC (from the Big Book) for buying over $75. Spent $83 for 3 Wii games (one with the remote) that would normally be $150 and still have a $10 GC. :woohoo:

I knew I should have gotten up and out earlier. Tried online last night but I couldn't get Wii Play online. That's what I really want. Its 9:45am here on the west coast. Hopefully I haven't shot myself in the foot. I'm headed out now. Maybe the Wii line will be gone and they'll still have the games I want.

I can't go to TRU today, so I just ordered my DS 6 games for the Wii he's getting for Christmas online. I ordered 3 $50 games and then did another order for $ 30 games. I think I'm all done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter