Trouble with Online Check In

DizneyLizzy

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having trouble with online check in this week? Both yesterday and today, I haven't been able to get past the screen where you enter your PIN numbers. It will tell me that there was an error, and to try again later.

I know the site is sometimes up and down, so I wanted to see if anyone else noticed it being down.

Thanks!

Anyone else having trouble with online check in this week? Both yesterday and today, I haven't been able to get past the screen where you enter your PIN numbers. It will tell me that there was an error, and to try again later.

I know the site is sometimes up and down, so I wanted to see if anyone else noticed it being down.

Thanks!

I've tried the last 3 evenings to do online check in and I keep getting the "sorry" site after the first screen

Today I got to the page where I make room requests...made them, hit submit, and then got the sorry message. Maybe tomorrow I'll make it all the way!

This error message has been popping up for me for the past 2-3 weeks. I don't understand why Disney won't correct the problem. I (and many others on these boards) have reported the issue.

I understand that mydisneyreservation.com is still in operation. However, the link found in MDE is clearly the updated version intended for use with magic bands. Not sure what the IT issue is, but wish it would get fixed quickly! :headache:

I was actually able to get through the entire process today without an error message, however, on previous days, I had been through it at least 10 times with the error message.

It appears that during a previous try, even though I got the error message at the end, it saved my information, because now it says we have pin numbers assigned. I hope it was the pin number that I selected. :scared:

After many days of Goofy errors, I made some progress today. I first went through all the screens for the online check in on MDE. I got the Goofy error after setting my pins codes. So I went back in and this time skipped the option to add a credit card and pin codes. It took me to the screen to add room requests, which I did. Then it went to a Goofy error. But the progress was that for the first time I got a text message from Disney/RoomAlts asking me to confirm the cell phone number I entered in order to get a text when my room was ready. At least it is something. :) I never had any acknowledgement from Disney before this when I tried to register.

Now if it would only go all the way through so that I would know whether or not my room requests were recorded, I'd be happy. :)

I got an error message earlier when I used mydisneyreservation.com, too. I think the MDE check in is the one that I prefer anyway, because of the choices for room requests.

Has anyone been able to put a pin on just one person with multiple people ?? I don't want my kids to have a pin to charge stuff on my visa.

Has anyone been able to put a pin on just one person with multiple people ?? I don't want my kids to have a pin to charge stuff on my visa.

I used the mydisneyresevation.com link and I assigned the same pin for myself and my DH. It did not ask me for a pin for the kids, although my oldest is only 9.

Just tried again using MDE link and was successful for the first time in weeks. It takes you to a confirmation page at the end. Hopefully it will work for everyone from here on out!

We are 60 days out today and I don't see the option for online check-in on MDE. I even tried signing out and back in because I had read previously that would work as well. Am I just looking in the wrong place?

I've been trying since Wednesday and finally got all the way through.
Khighgirl, you can only do online checkin once you get to the 10 day window.

My online check in popped up at 60 days which was five days ago. I tried several times each time getting through to the final step then got the error message. I gave up but have just gone back to try again and the online check in has changed to modify check in so I'm guessing It has been done despite the error message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter