Trouble with mail from Castaway Cay

DZNEE4US

Mouseketeer
I was curious if this has happened to anyone else. We sailed a month ago, and none of the post cards we sent from the island made it home! Considering how much they cost and postage, I am not happy. We mailed 4 cards. 3 to our home, and one elsewhere. Not 1 made it.

I guess I won't bother sending postcards then... if they won't arrive before I get home, there is little point!

We were lucky and got ours in 2 weeks (Ohio) but it usually takes a lot longer.

I always mailed one to myself at work telling myself to not forget there are more cruises to come. that way, just as I was getting back in the 'I need a vacation' mood, it would show up and surprise me. always made me smile. and yes, it was normally two months minimum for mine. never got one sooner.

My experience has been everything from 2 weeks to 2 months with some never arriving. And, there is no rhyme or reason to it. Last fall I mailed 4, 1 took about a month, 2 came 2 weeks after that, 1 never arrived.

We mailed them to ourselves & 3 other families who live near us. They all arrived in 4 weeks!

Took about six weeks to arrive in Canada. We mailed one to ourselves saying that we're having fun and can't wait to get back here in 2016. It was fun for us to receive it. Think I will make a tradition out of it :)

A friend sent me a postcard from CC. That was in November. I'm still waiting for it to get here... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter