Trouble with fairfx website?

madmumof2

DIS Veteran
I think I noticed the other day there would be maintenance on the site, but I thought that was a few days ago? I'm trying to top up and it's saying I have no existing cards. Is it doing this to anyone else today?

It's done this before but it sorted itself when I refreshed the page last time. I'm just in a very panicky mind set after what happened last week so it's probably nothing, but just wanted to see if I was the only one with this today??

i cant click on mine either, says inder balance unknown status

I would email them to find out, i will do the same so if we both do it they now its a problem on many accounts not just one

what i just sent

Morning

I am having trouble viewing my card mini statement on the website, it does not give me the option to click on my card and says my balance is unknown.

Is this is known problem since the site upgrade?

Please advise

I can't even log into mine - the site must be down (as is the exchnage rate :guilty:)! Need to top up my card this week before we leave I hope it starts working quickly!

I just got this email back.

Dear Gemma,

We are currently suffering a minor problem with a technical supplier
which means that you will not be able to view the balances on your card.
This does not mean that the cards are not working.

We expect this to be resolved within the next few hours.

Kind regards

Jack Miles

glad you got a response I dont have one yet but at least they are aware of the problem and are getting it sorted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter