Trouble with DCL website booking dinner, etc.

I hope they get this cleared up by midnight. We are trying to book the repo cruise LA to Vancouver. I will be crankie if I stayed up and do not succeed!:scared1:

Looks like still having trouble!
Sorry, there's been an error.
Sorry, there's been an error. Please correct the information below to proceed.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but we're having a problem with our reservation system that will prevent you from booking your vacation package or retrieving your reservation right now. Please call your travel agent or (800) 951-3532 weekdays 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET or weekends 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET and our agents will gladly assist you. (F1512005)
Return To Previous Section
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your session has expired. Please begin again. (F1561001)
Or The Classic...
Sorry for any inconvenience, but we're having a problem with our reservation system that will prevent you from booking your vacation package or retrieving your reservation right now. Please call your travel agent or (800) 951-3532 weekdays 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET or weekends 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET and our agents will gladly assist you. (F1512005)

Just tried again aat 6:00 am central time and it is still not working. At least no one is able to book port adventures right now. I will admit that makes me feel a little better.

Called DCL this morning at 8 am....was told they were advised that in order to be fair they are not booking any Palo reservations over the phone. I inquired as to an estimate as to when the website would be back up and running and the CM said they have been working on it all day and night and to just keep checking.

I just spoke with DCL and please be nice to the folks you speak to they are not the computer tecs.:hug: They are getting beat up! Right now they have no ET on the fix of the website. As the CM said at least no one can book. The CM cannot get into the booking stuff. Ugh:confused3

I agree that we should not take our frustrations out on the CM .
However, we should not stop calling.
I asked to speak with a manager to voice my complaints and frustration
and also asked for an address so I could put my complaint in writing.
All they gave me was the one for Guest Communications at DCL.
I wanted a persons' name. Does anyone have a better address to write to?

I let them know how frustrated we were on the DisBoards.

We'll just have to keep trying.

BTW, I told him I hope you are recording this, cause I want everyone at DCL to hear it. http://www.disboards.com/images/smilies/mad.gif

I agree that we should not take our frustrations out on the CM .
However, we should not stop calling.
I asked to speak with a manager to voice my complaints and frustration
and also asked for an address so I could put my complaint in writing.
All they gave me was the one for Guest Communications at DCL.
I wanted a persons' name. Does anyone have a better address to write to?

I let them know how frustrated we were on the DisBoards.

We'll just have to keep trying.

BTW, I told him I hope you are recording this, cause I want everyone at DCL to hear it. http://www.disboards.com/images/smilies/mad.gif

i agree,, by the way we never got togehter after your Baltic Cruise hope you had a good time! Sue

As of 12:15 est time still down. :scared1:
To bad they don't send everyone who had their booking window open since the crash an e-mail when it is back up and running.

I tried on my phone around 11:30 am Central and everything went through!!! I got my excursions all set and confirmed. Hopefully everyone else gets through too.

Was able to log in and got the excursions I wanted but unfortunately no Palo Brunch was available...oh well...we'll try onboard.

Yep...up and working. No Palo brunch/tea, but at least I locked in one dinner. Hopefully one of my solo pals got one also, so we may be able to dine together twice!

YAY!!The booking is finally up & runnung! :woohoo: Booked our excursions! Have a Palo DINNER reservation, but will try to switch to Brunch while onboard. Does anyone know about how to book the Rainforest room or pay for the passes? Do you have to get those through booking, or do you just go there when you get onboard and pay for them?? And how much are they? :confused3

I was able to book a couples spa and fill out some of my check in stuff. Palo had nothing available so will keep trying online then again on the ship. I find the system continues to show error messages sometimes I get through other times no luck, but for the last 20 min it keeps coming up as an error. This is wearing me thin. :headache:

Well, got home from work about 20 minutes ago and thought I'd check to see...and HALELUJAH! (sp?) I got through!

Got my Palo brunch (not day I wanted, but that's alright.) Unfortunately, the excursion we wanted to do so badly is all booked up. So now I gotta do some more research and find another snorkel we'd like to do.

If any DCL computer techs are reading this....THANK YOU FOR FIXING IT!!!!:cool1::banana::hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter