Trouble Voting for the Dis Podcast

CAJUNBLAZE

Mouseketeer
I voted for the Dis Unplugged the first day of voting. The second day, after 24 hours it would not let me vote. It keeps giving me an error stating I must wait 24 hours. Well I have tried everyday since, including this morning, and I still can't vote again.
Anyone else having this problem?

TIA

I just tried and got that I had voted this month? I thought you could vote every day?

This is just a guess but you might want to try cleaning out your internet cookies, history and old files and then restarting your machine.

Sometimes sites like this will place a cookie on your machine and it may just be confused and think you voted recently.

I hope that helps.

John

This is just a guess but you might want to try cleaning out your internet cookies, history and old files and then restarting your machine.

Sometimes sites like this will place a cookie on your machine and it may just be confused and think you voted recently.

I hope that helps.

John

http://www.podcastawards.com/

I figured it out. If you click on the link above it takes you to the podcast awards voting that can be done daily. :yay: The one Pete originally posted.

If you get an email to verify your vote then the 24 hours starts from the time you verify. You must VERIFY your email for the vote to count!

IF you click on the podcast link on the Disboards home page. That is a different vote and you can vote monthly on that.

Confused? :surfweb:

Keep voting!

I verified my vote at the time I voted.
I also used four different computers to vote the second time.
I used the link on the podcast page everytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter