trouble trying to book a room today ?

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Anyone try to book a room on property today ? I called at 9 am after experiencing trouble with the online system. The CM told me they were having "system problems" and to call back in 2 hours. Well I was out all day....just called again at 4:30 pm and this CM said they are still having trouble (both online and over the phone) !
I am in panic mode because I need a room for Sept 28. One night....the online system keeps telling me there are no rooms available.......anyone else having problems today ?

Thanks Mom4graceandlogan.....it's torture for me to have to wait because I'm afraid nothing is left ! We just need one night because we are flying in a day early for our Magic cruise.

I'm getting ready to call Swan and Dolphin out of panic here....:rotfl:

I've been having the same problems. It's good to know that there is a system problem and not just every room on property sold out! I was also going into panic mode. I guess I'll just wait patiently (right!) until tomorrow.

I just made a payment online and it was very slow and I got error messages. I checked my bank account online and the payment was taken out , but the website was all messed up.:surfweb:
I hope you get better results tomarrow either online or over the phone.:goodvibes

Hmmm. I just called about a small hour ago, to change my reservation from standard to preferred and got that done in about 6 minutes or so. It did take 3 times of the CM putting me on hold where it seemd like he couldn't find anything or something, but guess it might have been the system. But than again; the change was made by him and confirmed. So somehow they can do somethings at sometimes.

I just now spoke to a friend of mine in OH. She was just able to get through the Annual Passholder line to make a reservation. But I just need a regular room (not AP) and I was told problems twice today. I have to leave for work soon, so I'll have to call tommorrow.

I was told enhancements too. Disney has such a magical way of phrasing things :rotfl2:

They told me it would be up tonight.

Maybe they are punching in the ap codes for the end of august! :thumbsup2

Ok....UPDATE....
Just got through at 5:50 pm est. I had my choice of any value resort (preferred or standard view) for my one night stay. I booked POP.....just wanted to let u all know the system is back up and running...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter