trouble ticket on SR?

Trixiezzz

Budgeting my way to Disney!
I signed up for a bunch of offers in the past 2 weeks, waiting for the special cashout day. Most of them credited right away except for these two.

Are they just super slow? Or should I send in a trouble report?

Has anyone else been credited for these yet?

* Dot Photo
* Tickle Dream test (I did pay the $4.95 for the interpretation)

Thanks! :wave2:

I would probably send in a support ticket.

ETA: I would be careful in completing Tickle Tests in the future. Most sites will not honor manual credit for them. Also, a lot of offers sites such as Sunshine Rewards are eliminating their Tickle Tests. Supposedly, this affiliate is encountering a number of cases of fraud.

I got credited for Dot Photo for $4 on 07/22/2006. I believe I signed up and purchased photos the day before.

I also got the credit for Photoworks (great photos) within 2 days.

How do you send in your confirmation emails to SR?

All I see are 'Trouble tickets' and just a 'contact us' link. Is there something else?

I sent my confirmation email in the reply link of the trouble ticket. Like you I didn't see any other way to send it. Anyone know if there is another way?

I didn't try either but I have read a few people on here did get credit for tickle and some didn't.

I have a bunch of .30 and .50 offers that haven't credited and one from picture.com for $1. I wish they'd come through already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter