• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trouble Loading VMK???

Lilley

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else having problems loading VMK? I have no problems signing on. Once I sign on the little green bar starts loading and never really gets to the end of the bar. I figured that maybe is was something funny with the way I started the computer up, but I rebooted and the same thing is happening.

HELP!!! :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

This happens to me also. How long does it take for you to load? It takes me at least 30 minutes for VMK to fully load to the VMK map page.

It normally only takes a minute or so to load. I used my laptop and it seemed to load up fine. Who knows what happened? But at least I am able to get on. Thank you!

Sometimes if your computer has cleared your history and cookies or the temporary internet files it will take a long time to load the first time after that. Just be patient and once it is fully loaded see if it happens after that the next time you log on.

that has always happened on my main computer! my laptop, takes 1-2 min.

and the laptop isnt working! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter