• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

trouble getting into online booking?

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I have been able to log on, but but get into online booking.
Same yesterday, but then later last night, I was able to get into online booking.
Anyone else having the same problem?:confused3

I just checked and had no problems. I have had problems though and I don't think they have the kinks worked out yet.

I'm guessing that the biggest problem has to do with having enough resources available to handle the number of requests being generated.

Griz

I just checked and had no problems. I have had problems though and I don't think they have the kinks worked out yet.

I'm guessing that the biggest problem has to do with having enough resources available to handle the number of requests being generated.

Griz

Thanks for the reply. Did you go into online booking, or just logon?
I have no problem getting into the site. It won't let me into online booking.

I had the same problem 2 nights ago - late at night. Then all of yesterday too. Finally last night I could get the online booking. I was always able to get logged in to the website but could not get the online booking.

It has limited capacity, only so many can get in at one time. If you have problems try later.

I've had problems for 3 days now. Lets get the kinks worked out please. I can log on, put in my resort and room type but nothing happens. Just glad I don't want a certain type room because if I have to wait till 9 am for MS I'll most likey not get it.
I don't need anything yet but if this happens when I do then BULL. iF THEY CAN'T FIX IT SO NOBODY HAS TO WAIT THEN get rid of it.:surfweb:

Last night, just trying to get to the online ressie page gave me an error. This morning it works all the way up until the final confirmation screen and ends up erroring out.

I can't get into the "vacation center" today either. I've never had a problem and have booked and cancelled reservations, gone to DME form, and linked to the dining site, but this is the first time I've not been able to get to that part of the site. As mentioned, I've had no problem logging in, checking my points and checking "upcoming vacations", but if I click on "Vacation Center" it won't connect. Just wanted the OP to know that some others are also having the same issue.

FYI
Although my last attempt error out before the confirmation screen. My reservation WAS made. When I went in to try again, my reservation was there!

Had this issue since lunch time today, but it now seems to have fixed itself again.

I just tried to logon to Member Services and can't get on. I keep getting a message redirecting me back to the logon screen, over and over and over....

I can log in, but when I try to bring up the online booking screen, it times out w/o displaying the screen.

I had troubles late last night and earlier today. I called MS to check for availability this afternoon and the CM said they were having issues with the site today. Seems okay now.

I just tried to logon to the DVC site at 9:45am PST and am still getting the redirect back to the logon screen.
Frustrating.

I just tried to logon to the DVC site at 9:45am PST and am still getting the redirect back to the logon screen.
Frustrating.

This is exactly what is happening to me also. There are a couple other threads that have people experiencing the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter