Trouble finding Up/Wall-e shirts in parks...any help?

Walleandeva2011

Senior Wilderness Explorer. The wilderness must be
The wife and I just came back from WDW and were not able to find any Wall-e/Eva or Carl/Ellie shirts. Has anybody seen these anywhere recently? Online or at any of the parks? TIA

You can make your own customized shirts with Disney characters at Zazzle dot com.

I made a shirt for DH with Carl on it holding a bunch of helium balloons.

Thnx. I'll see what it's all about. Funny though, the name Zazzle makes me think of The Big Bang Theory episode when sheldon went crazy, bought a bunch of cats and named one of them Zazzle:rotfl:

i can't believe they don't have any ellie shirts from Up. Just Carl, russel, dug, and charles muntz. That stinks

My son is obsessed with Wall*e and I asked the same question a while back. Here's he answer I got from the Disboards...

Sorr*e
No Wall*e
At Disn*e

I have looked and looked and nothing:confused3

zazzle has wall-e. We almost got matching wall-e shirts to wear on our upcoming trip....and Doug shirts too. We decided that it was not in our budget this time...can only do so much. Zazzle has lots of options. I also got no from Disney.

thnks for the zazzle site. I can't believe they don't have any Ellie shirts.

They have Carl miserable in a chair for youth sizes :confused3:rotfl:

They have that creepy sad clown from Toy Story 3:clown: :scared:

But No Ellie?

I thought this was America? :furious::faint:

This is an awesome idea! And we love Wall-e :)

I may be completely blind - but where do you find the disney templates on Zazzle?

*EDIT* I just realized the Zazzle.com has it, but not Zazzle.ca. Bah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter