Trouble booking Port Adventures across multiple staterooms

WinterSolider

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if there was a system change recently or if I'm doing something wrong. My family has always booked multiple staterooms. In the past, when I logged in to book Port Adventures, I was able to make reservations for all of the members in all of our staterooms at the same time. So if there were 2 people in one room and 3 people in another room, I would be able to book for a party of 5 and check off all the people at once. The booking window for our next sailing opened last night and I had to book all of the PA reservations separately. I booked once for a party of 2, then had to toggle to the other stateroom reservation to book for the party of 3. Has anyone else run into this?

I feel like there were some things that I had to book via stateroom 2 and not through the stateroom 1 reservation. I figured it was just a glitch in the system at the moment....

I feel like there were some things that I had to book via stateroom 2 and not through the stateroom 1 reservation. I figured it was just a glitch in the system at the moment....
But by the end of it you always ended up with a single reservation that showed all the people?

I feel like I read somewhere that the system gets buggy if you have more than 4 staterooms linked together so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. Everything else has worked fine, though...

But by the end of it you always ended up with a single reservation that showed all the people?

I feel like I read somewhere that the system gets buggy if you have more than 4 staterooms linked together so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. Everything else has worked fine, though...

We may not have ended up keeping whatever I was looking at, so I don't remember but I always saw the plans in one list when I looked at the itinerary.

Update: Called the DCL help desk and they confirmed that the issue is because I have 5 rooms linked together. You can do 4 rooms and everything works but 5 rooms causes it to go screwy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter