Tropicana Inn+ Suites

bruexx

Earning My Ears
Our family of 12 is heading to Disneyalnd May26 for a week+ we are staying at the Tropicana Inn + Suites.We have 3 rooms there,one of them being a 1 bedroom suite with kitchen,can anyone tell me whether the fridge in those suites are full size? We are going to place an order for groceries before we leave, for delivery on our day of arrival+ need to know how much fridge space we have.
Also can anyone tell me about the "free breakfast" offered? Thanks

Well Ive never stayed there, but i've done a bit of searching myself cause im staying at the Tropicana in 19 days :cool1: for a 10 days and on their website they have a virtual tour of the suites and it looks like they have both a mini and a large fridge. Heres the link to the Virtual Tour of the family suite

http://www.tropicanainn-anaheim.com/3rdroom.asp

Even if you go to this next link it will tell you which each hotel suite has... and it looks like it is a full fridge. I cant see it not being if your getting an entire kitchen.

http://www.tropicanainn-anaheim.com/rooms.asp

As for their free breakfasts all reviews say its not that great or just average as people have seen worse. You get sweet rolls, bagels, muffins, juice, coffee etc. But you could pay for extra items such as cereal, milk, and cream cheese for the bagel but they are just $1.00 extra each. Note also that there are many restaraunts around the area including McDonalds.

I stayed in Jan 07 and started out in the Kitchen suite with a full fridge, I think they only have one of these. It is in the back right of the hotel. The problem we had was we didn't want the kitchen to be only attached to one room. So we moved to a different suite with a smaller fridge.

So if you only need one room to have the kitchen ask for the room w/ the full fridge, other wise you will get a room with the kitchen under the stairs like most of them are.

FYI... our stove didn't work all that well so we gave up on that, but the rest was great.

Oh and you will have a fridge in your room also (mini) and then the fridge in the kitchen.

Have a great time!!

added:
our room did not look like the tour video one, but the kitchen looks like the first one we were in.

if you click on the two room suite, that is the layout of the room we stayed in.

We stayed there for the first time this last week. It was okay but we are going to try a different off site hotel next time, something with better beds and more room.
Breakfast had danish, muffins, stale croissants, lemonade, juice and coffee. Apples and oranges as well.

We Stayed Here From April 28 To May 7 In A 2 Queen Room/ Small Mini Fridge/ Clean And Great View Of The Fireworks From The 3 Rd Floor/ Breakfast Was Small But Enough To Get You Going/ Bagles And Cereal 1.00 Each So Ok If Danish/muffin And Fruit Wasent Enough/no Problem Taking Food To Your Room So We Would Take An Apple Etc In Our Back Pack For Later At The Park....location Is Great/ Right Across The Street.....have Fun.

Excellent location, good pool, breakfast was ok. Rooms a little small and dark though but how long will you be there though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter