• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tropicana Inn and Suites.

kimis

DIS Veteran
Hi Looking for reviews on Tropicana Inn and Suites. We usually stay elsewhere but they are full. Thank you!

It’s clean and oh-so-close to the park. Plus free parking. I’d go back.

I had a good experience there a few years ago. It's nothing fancy, but it was clean and safe and the location can't be beat! The staff was very friendly as well. I had no problems with my stay there.

One of our go-to's. Clean and very close to the park. Rooms aren't huge but similar size to other Harbor motels. No breakfast included but do have a nice small coffee bar and mini market you can pick up breakfast items at.

It's very smiliar to all the other harbor motels. The rooms are definitely on the smaller side however. The parking situation is tight because they do allow non guests to park there. The service is always been friendly, everything has been very clean and the pool is nice. We've always been on the third floor, and I've found that to be very quiet.

Newly renovated (2016) with brighter rooms and decor. No free breakfast-we grab from the mini-mart downstairs. Very close to the parks. They now offer a return guest discount. Staff is friendly. Roome are cleaned well generally (one day they took one of the sheets for Kiddo's bed and didn't return it). We would go there again if it wasn't for pricing rising so quickly (used to pay $129/night in Feb 2016, now same room is $172 for same time frame).

We usually stay there every year, and we are always happy with it. The location is great!

Tropicana is definitely a favorite here! I have never stayed there, but have booked it for clients and they loved the location and said the rooms were very clean and comfortable.

Really happy with our last stay at the Tropicana. Staff was friendly and the refurbished rooms were clean and comfortable. If you're worried about the negative reviews look at the date, many of them are pre-refurbishment. Consider the more recent reviews (which I haven't looked at tbh). I had some concerns as well as I can be a bit picky about hotel rooms, but I was very happy staying at the Tropicana and we'll be back. You can't beat the location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter