Tron previews for DVC?

I am 3/9-/3/12 - just did the "live chat" thing with a DVC rep and he said that I didn't get an email because my reservation falls outside of the preview window. Not sure what to think right now.

ETA: If CM previews go thru March 3, and my check in date of 3/9 is outside the preview window, would that mean that previews are just 3/4-3/8?

I am 3/9-/3/12 - just did the "live chat" thing with a DVC rep and he said that I didn't get an email because my reservation falls outside of the preview window. Not sure what to think right now.

ETA: If CM previews go thru March 3, and my check in date of 3/9 is outside the preview window, would that mean that previews are just 3/4-3/8?

That's what I'm getting worried about based on reports of who actually has received the email today. Was hoping the window would be 3 days spread out over 2-3 weeks like before.

Do you remember what the GOTG preview information stated for it?
The email for Tron states....using membership to stay over an event date.

Eligible Disney Vacation Club® Members using their Membership to stay at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort over an event date are invited to be among the first to experience the new high-tech, high-speed thrills of TRON Lightcycle/Run presented by Enterprise.

Said something similar. I didn’t get a room though until I got the preview so it could have been different.

My stay: 2/27-3/8 & I got the DVC e-mail. Now, wondering how bad the booking process might be? Should I plan for hours on Hold? Also hoping we don’t need a MK park reservation because I only reserved that park for one day of my stay.

Hopefully that CM didn't know what they were talking about. I've had DVC friends that received the DVC email that didn't have a reservation. I just think their IT is so bad that many of us didn't receive the email.

I received the email today. Our stay is 3/4-3/9. I have booked 2 2 bedrooms for my family. A total of 11 people. My sisters family is in the 2nd room, would only my family be eligible? If I put my husband in that room would that make both rooms occupants be eligible?

I received the email today. Our stay is 3/4-3/9. I have booked 2 2 bedrooms for my family. A total of 11 people. My sisters family is in the 2nd room, would only my family be eligible? If I put my husband in that room would that make both rooms occupants be eligible?
Call MO before they close to verify. Your reservation has to be set by midnight tonight.

Interesting...... The d23 is a paid event. Wonder if the DVC And AP will be a ticketed event.

For GoTG D23 was a paid event too ($40 for a ticket, but you got a $20 Disney Gift Card with it to use at the festival booths).

D23 event is also different, re-rides are specifically allowed (from 5pm-8:30pm) and includes refreshments and some kind of gift.

DVC and AP won't have an additional cost to register.

I think it is because anyone can join D23 Gold for $100 (or less sometimes with a discount) while APs and DVC members pay more.

I called MS about this today because we have 11 people across 4 rooms. The CM checked with the events team and they said it would be similar to Moonlight Magic and based on the member number. All people in all rooms would be included.

I just realized that while we are blue card members our March 3-6 DVC stay is on our resale contract which is not eligible for perks. We did get the e-mail though but I’m thinking that might not mean anything. Would we even be eligible? We are AP too so maybe it’s better to try for that.

Just talked to MS (just like a lot of us did). She said that they would be rolling previews out in phases. So if you had a reservation in early March, you got an email. (Clearly some people with valid reservations didn’t get one…so take that with a grain of salt)

Ours is at the end of March. She said once they open up those preview dates, I would get an email.

She also said the link would be on the DVC website under news and alerts.

I just realized that while we are blue card members our March 3-6 DVC stay is on our resale contract which is not eligible for perks. We did get the e-mail though but I’m thinking that might not mean anything. Would we even be eligible? We are AP too so maybe it’s better to try for that.
I don’t think that should matter. Your contract is eligible for the blue card benefits.

How does it work if you don't have a park reservation? We got the email today for our early March stay and while I have two MK days during our stay, I'd be open to just switching all six days to MK for the time being if that helps the process. Above, it was mentioned that you didn't need one for GotG, so just wondering how it worked...

Currently, there are no park reservations available for Magic Kingdom on March 4th. Plus, in the post, I just quoted the poster stated they have a reservation THRU march 4th and got the email.
Unless they added more, it is wide open.

Attachments

• 2932324E-1970-4E36-BA03-427250631B5E.png
    2932324E-1970-4E36-BA03-427250631B5E.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 2
We are booked 2/26-3/10 and got the email. So confused though with how this will work. We only have MK booked for 3 days in there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter