Tron previews for DVC?

AP holders just received this email:

As an Annual Passholder, you’re invited to be among the first to experience the high-tech, high-speed thrills of TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise.

Climb aboard your own lightcycle and enter the Grid, a digital world with no horizons. Push past the limits of what you've ever experienced at Magic Kingdom® Park in the fastest ride in Disney Parks history.

Be on the lookout for an email when registration opens on February 16.

Just got the DVC email a few minutes ago. Anyone else? We have a resrevation in early March so wasn't sure if they sent it to only those with a reservation during the preview window or if all DVC members got it.

I’ve just received an email - no detail of dates and my reservations are from 3/3-3/20.

got the email. My dates are 3/1-3/5. I got the email for guardians preview and my dates didn’t line up with the previews for that so, I don’t think your scheduled dates mean anything when they send these out…

got the email. My dates are 3/1-3/5. I got the email for guardians preview and my dates didn’t line up with the previews for that so, I don’t think your scheduled dates mean anything when they send these out…
That’s a shame, although I suspected it wasn’t a targeted email. I’ll hold onto my excitement for now then!

My dates are 3/1-6. Interesting that we all have early March reservations... thought I would see more people posting about the email in my DVC groups, etc.

My dates are 3/1-6. Interesting that we all have early March reservations... thought I would see more people posting about the email in my DVC groups, etc.
We were originally gonna go March 3-6. When we decided not to go I knew this was gonna happen.....

I got the AP as well and not the DVC. My DVC reservation is from 3/14-3/22. I have a cash stay at Coronado booked for 3/11-3/14. I pretty much always get the emails from DVC and AP so this has me wondering if DVC preview(s) is/are before the 11th. Of course, I am a "W" and seem to be towards the end of the line alphabetically and get things last. Maybe the email will still come???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter