Tron Legacy

septimuswigley

Mouseketeer
Everyone thinks this is going to be amazing, right? Because it is.

I'm a massive Tron geek and I haven't been this excited about an upcoming movie in donkey's years. I'm both amazed and relieved to see just how Joseph Kocinski seems to be adhering to the Tron universe while still updating it and making it relevant to today.

My DW and 7 month old DD are not going to be happy with the amount of merchandise I'm going to get my grubby mitts on when we go to WDW in three weeks!

I have been geeking out over this film, too!
Lucky for me DH and my two DSs are geeking out too!

I'm outrageously excited for this film!
At FanExpo, I was working a booth and was right inbetween Tron and DC Comics.
I had it MADE!

Everyone thinks this is going to be amazing, right? Because it is.

I'm a massive Tron geek and I haven't been this excited about an upcoming movie in donkey's years. I'm both amazed and relieved to see just how Joseph Kocinski seems to be adhering to the Tron universe while still updating it and making it relevant to today.

My DW and 7 month old DD are not going to be happy with the amount of merchandise I'm going to get my grubby mitts on when we go to WDW in three weeks!

I had never heard of Tron until I a couple of weeks ago (I know ... :scared1:) but I think it sounds cool. I am excited about it because it sounds like something my DS will like.

I had to ask....what are donkey's years? Are they longer than dog's years? LOL

Tron legacy is a very good sci-fi movie to watch. I like watch such kind of movies.

It's a great sci-fic movie. I love to watch this genres of movies. It's my favorite movie..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter