Tripping in October 2010

My husbands immediate family are all going - 13 of us! We'll be at Pop from Oct 23-30th. We'll be going to MNSSHP one night for sure.
Oh my you have your own grand gathering... how lovely!!!:goodvibes

hoping to bump into you then :cool1:

:cloud9:It's going to be our first mother-daughter trip, with DD 10! We will be at WL from 10/19-10/23

MNSSHP on 10/21 :woohoo:

Lunch at Le Cellier on 10/21

That's it for now. I'm trying to be less structured with this trip and let me daughter decide what she wants to do. Can't wait!

awwwwww so jealous... am hoping to get to do that trip with my mom this in December :)... I tried it last December but my godson ended up tagging along which was also great....

Hey......don't forget me!!! :rotfl::rotfl: I'll be there with the crazy BLT ladies!!! 10/24-29!!!! MNSSHP 26th!!! Can't wait, I've never done that! oh yes.....also Ellen on the 26th!! LOL! LOL!

We are going to try! It is going to be seventy five levels of nuts. I just hope the tickets don't sell out before we can buy them!

;)

wishing you time.... but 31st always solds out... good luck!!!

We'll (my hubs and I) will be at POR Oct. 26-31! :wizard: Then, it's on toe the cruise at DCL Oct. 31-Nov. 4th!!!! :cloud9: We're doing WWOHP the 29th and that evening is MNSSHP!!!!!

Anna

Hey!!! are you in a studio at SSR ???? I just came back from SSR... love love love that resort... And might see you on the 26th for MNSSHP... maybe as we get closer we can add dates/list of peeps who are going to the halloween party!!

make sure to check out Turf Club.. good burger and milkshake!!! Yum!!!

also on Thursday and Friday morning if you have anybody in your party who are interested to get an intro in golfing join them for $15 and everything is included (clubs that is) its fun for kids and adult who are just getting a taste of golfing.

No staying in a 1br and I have stayed at SSR before in a grandvilla in 08.:thumbsup2 That would be fun to see what all the dis'ers dressup as for the party.

We plan on eating at the Turf Club this trip we didn't last trip but everyone keeps saying its good so we plan on trying it.

Its just me and my Dad golfing and we've been golfing for years but thanks for the info maybe when my Nephews get older we'll let them do that.:thumbsup2

:)My DH & I will be there at BWVs, 10/23-10/30. Only made 3 ADRs -- LeCellier, Tutto Italia & Kouzzina for dinner. We are going to "eat around the world" several nights and just wing it the rest of the time. We won't be doing MNSSHP this trip, just the two of us chillin'!

We will be at Pop 10/7 thru 10/12....doing MNNSHP on 10/8! Can't wait!!!:cheer2:

We will be in a studio at the AKV from Oct 2-9. The first night is at Kidani then move to Club Level at Jambo House. We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary. Not sure if we will do MNSSHP, but plan on spending lots of time at the F&W Festival.

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

we will be there from 10/23 - 10/30 right now at CBR but can change.

MNSSHP either the 26th or 28th.

Harry Potter on 27th

10/23 dinner at Ohanas with 20 other people.

POR Oct 29-Nov 6

My husbands immediate family are all going - 13 of us! We'll be at Pop from Oct 23-30th. We'll be going to MNSSHP one night for sure.

:cloud9:It's going to be our first mother-daughter trip, with DD 10! We will be at WL from 10/19-10/23

MNSSHP on 10/21 :woohoo:

Lunch at Le Cellier on 10/21

That's it for now. I'm trying to be less structured with this trip and let me daughter decide what she wants to do. Can't wait!

Hey......don't forget me!!! :rotfl::rotfl: I'll be there with the crazy BLT ladies!!! 10/24-29!!!! MNSSHP 26th!!! Can't wait, I've never done that! oh yes.....also Ellen on the 26th!! LOL! LOL!

We'll (my hubs and I) will be at POR Oct. 26-31! :wizard: Then, it's on toe the cruise at DCL Oct. 31-Nov. 4th!!!! :cloud9: We're doing WWOHP the 29th and that evening is MNSSHP!!!!!

Anna

:)My DH & I will be there at BWVs, 10/23-10/30. Only made 3 ADRs -- LeCellier, Tutto Italia & Kouzzina for dinner. We are going to "eat around the world" several nights and just wing it the rest of the time. We won't be doing MNSSHP this trip, just the two of us chillin'!

We will be at the GF 10/1 - 10/3. MNSSHP 10/1.

We will be at Pop 10/7 thru 10/12....doing MNNSHP on 10/8! Can't wait!!!:cheer2:

We will be in a studio at the AKV from Oct 2-9. The first night is at Kidani then move to Club Level at Jambo House. We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary. Not sure if we will do MNSSHP, but plan on spending lots of time at the F&W Festival.

We will be at the BC resort 10/2 to 10/9 club level!!:cool1: Doing MNSSHP on 10/3.

CBR from Oct. 17-22. Any Meets planed? Halloween Party Oct. 21 I will bethere with Son. DIL and Grandkids.:cool1::banana::yay:

Hey All!

I'll be going home to POFQ on Oct.25-Nov.1 after HHN. Going to MNSSHP on Thurs. 28th. Have all my ADR's amd I wish everyone luck on getting theirs. :wizard:

CBR from Oct. 17-22. Any Meets planed? Halloween Party Oct. 21 I will bethere with Son. DIL and Grandkids.:cool1::banana::yay:

nothing concrete and nobody had suggested any dates yet... as of right now just filing up dates and maybe work from there :)

Hey All!

I'll be going home to POFQ on Oct.25-Nov.1 after HHN. Going to MNSSHP on Thurs. 28th. Have all my ADR's amd I wish everyone luck on getting theirs. :wizard:

:woohoo: for your ADRs

Studio at the Beach Club: 10/14 through 10/17.

Disney Cruise on the Wonder: 10/17 through 10/21.

Studio at BLt: 10/21 through 10/28.

Studio in Jambo House at AKL:10/28 through 10/30/2010.

We are going to MNSSHP: 10/26/2010.

hello there, we'll be checking into POR on October 16th, checking out on October 30th & we'll be at MNSSHP on Oct 21st. thanks :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter