Tripod or no?

Do you bring a tripod?

• Every day

• Some Parks

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
I actually had a lady next to us approach me to warn "We cannot guarantee that our kids won't bump your tripod"

I cannot guarantee that I won't bump or otherwise step on your kids. What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander.

(not that I'd do it. I'd step on the parent's toes.)

I cannot guarantee that I won't bump or otherwise step on your kids. What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander.

(not that I'd do it. I'd step on the parent's toes.)

Had I not had my own daughter with me at the time, I probably would have been a bit vocal about it. I was far from happy. This lady and another guy (probably in his late teens) had come and stood next to us about 10 minutes after we arrived and it turned out that they had another 6 or 8 (I don't recall exactly) others joining them. The reason I mentioned it goes back to the stability of the tripod; had I had my usual tripod with me I would have worried less, however it just seemed pointless standing and arguing with them and not worth the risk of having it maliciously kicked. I doubt I would have exhibited model behavior if that had happened!

I have one of these little guys that I will leave attached to my camera and fold down when I need a little more stability. It's not much, but it's a lot faster than setting up a full tripod.
sku_44637_1.JPG

I have one of these little guys that I will leave attached to my camera and fold down when I need a little more stability. It's not much, but it's a lot faster than setting up a full tripod.
sku_44637_1.JPG

Where did you get this?
Looks like a handy gaget to throw in the backpack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter