• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Triple Digit Dancing...who's going in May??

Triple dancing--and finally under-300-dancing!!! Only something like 297 days to WDW and Disney Wonder!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just booked our May trip a few days ago!! :banana: May 11 - 16 at Port Orleans - French Quarter :sunny:

We go May 20 - 27. Staying offsite at BVS! Reservations confirmed, airline tickets purchased. All that's left is to buy park tickets and rent a car!

I can't wait. This is our first return trip since May, 2004. We had a great time then, parks not overly crowded and weather was perfect!

tlady said:
We go May 20 - 27. Staying offsite at BVS! Reservations confirmed, airline tickets purchased. All that's left is to buy park tickets and rent a car!

I can't wait. This is our first return trip since May, 2004. We had a great time then, parks not overly crowded and weather was perfect!
We got a GREAT car rental deal with Alamo through www.costco.com. We are only paying $275.00 for 12 days for an SUV. Check it out, there is an additional $25 off coupon that makes it even a better deal :thumbsup2

thelionqueen said:
We got a GREAT car rental deal with Alamo through www.costco.com. We are only paying $275.00 for 12 days for an SUV. Check it out, there is an additional $25 off coupon that makes it even a better deal :thumbsup2

Wow, that is a great deal! I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the "heads up"!

I'll dance too! :banana: :banana: :banana: 25th wedding anniversary trip May 6-13. With the help of great people from the DVC rent/trade board, staying at the VWL. Went to Disney on our honeymoon and they were still building Epcot! Have made multiple trips back to the world since then and can't ever get enough! All plans done, except where to go to dinner for May 9th(anniversary date). Can't wait!!

:wave2: We arrive May 27 and leave on June 3. Where are you staying? We have 2 nights at Pop and 5 nights at Port Orleans French Quarter. :cheer2:

HI, everyone, we'll join you in the triple dance. 268 days to go for our disney fairytale wedding and honeymoon. :banana: :banana: Nov. 3 we'll be arriving and nov. 4 2006 we'll be getting married at the Poly, sunset pointe at 2:00pm :groom: :bride: :cool1: :cool1: woohoo :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana:

105 days for me! Woo hoo! DH and I are getting away for our longest trip EVER! 5 whole nights, YAY!!!!!!! :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :rockband: :dancer: :dancer: party: :mickeyjum :woohoo: :banana:

Hopefully AKL(if good FL res. or AP rates are released.) if not then CSR! Never stayed at either! :banana:

eeyoregon said:
:wave2: We arrive May 27 and leave on June 3. Where are you staying? We have 2 nights at Pop and 5 nights at Port Orleans French Quarter. :cheer2:
We're staying @ OKW 5/28-6/9 (weekend @ POP to save costs by not staying @ DVC on weekend). Have a great trip!! :wave:

Doing the dance :banana: just booked for May 28- June 3 staying at WL. First time staying at Disney resort in about 20 years. Can't wait. First time for DH and DD and DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter