Triple coupons up to $1 this weekend @ marsh.

mrsklamc

<font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what
Ad says no overage but apparently that's not correct as my total came to MINUS $4.71.

thanks for posting this. I would have had no idea. Made a trip to the closest store around here - good 35 minute drive but I saved 73% on my bill of over $200! Thank you!!

I hadn't heard about this either. Thanks for posting! Organized my coupons and went this morning. Unfortunately they were out of several things since I missed the first two days, but I still brought it down from $186 to $70

I saved over $250 at Marsh yesterday! what a rush! Only paid about $150 - there were some empty shelves, but still found a lot of my items :)

My cousin is Bargain Briana - that's how I found out about it - look her up on facebook - always knows the great deals!

Bargain Briana is how I find out! She was the only one who had it posted, too, and I watch several major coupon blogs.

I went today. I usually shop at Kroger but I went for the deals and to pick up some meat since Marsh meat is usually really good. Many of the things I was hoping to get were gone, but I still managed to snag some good P&G deals, a few groceries and a good deal on sunscreen. I spent 49 and saved 56. It included $6 in meat and a box of oatmeal for ~$1.70 that were not on sale and did not have a q.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter