Trip update - 9/9 - 9/12

practicallyperfect77

DIS Veteran
Just a quick update to let y'all know how my trip went. I was with a friend (stayed at Saratoga Springs on friends dvc points).

Arrived to MCO about 10:30 on Fri and were in AK by noon. Security at AK seemed to take the longest of all the parks...everyone did go through metal detectors. We had FPs for EE, Safari and FOLK. We were able to ride EE 5 times in a row (4 times using single rider) from around 2-3. Standby was quite short too. FOLK was for 5 and after weused that one, we were able to get one for TT as we were hopping to Epcot later. We also road Soarin' standby and wait wasmaybe 10 mins.

Sat was a full MK day - park opened at 8am and we were there by 7:25. Straight to 7dmt and road once and then Space 4 times, Buzz, HM, 2 times on Splash (1 FP), Pirates and a Dole Whip all by 10:45. Lunch break and Philarmagic, FPs for PP & 7DMT and then headed out of lark around 1. I went to POFQ for some gluten free beignets.....delish and the Disney Springs. It took forever to get a bus back to Saratoga from Dis Springs. I will Uber home next time. We were able to get additional FPs for MK that night.

Epcot in Sun - got there in time for opening and did Soarin' twice, met Joy n Sadness, Nemo, Mission Soace, SE and then lunch...quick trip around World Showcase and back to resort to get ready for MNSSHH. MNSSHH was great. Of course short ride lines (7dmt said 20 but I think more like 10, but they had us walk thru the whole thing where other rides had sections roped off. No prob finding a curb spot for 2nd parade.

Today we slept in a tad and decided we would get to HS when we could. Ended up waiting for 40 mins for a bus (Saratoga has multiple spots a d since we ate bfast there we were at the last stop so a couple full buses went by). Finally decided to Uber.....it was maybe $8.....best $8 spent. In HS we were able to ride Toy Story SB and then FP, Star tours, ToTand then RnRC. We were able to get additional FPs for RnRC, TSM and Beauty. Could have gotten additional ones but had to head out of park and back to airport.

Great trip....I walked about 30,000 steps a day and my feet hate me, but already thinking about next trip. I upgraded my Park Savers 4 day hooper (3 days free) to AP so next trip should be soon, I hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter