Trip to WDW: Coming in October. (From a 12 year old)

Dizneydaz-Funsize

Earning My Ears
Hey everybody. This is my first thread.

I'm so excited! We're going to Disney World this October. Mom just finished telling Grandma, so it seems Trip 2011 is a go, so to speak. Thank goodness my school is still on year-round schedule!! Being on IB and all, it would be hard to make up a week's work, or more. Anyhow, looks like all we have to do is see:

Will we get the Disney Dining Plan?

Is it better to do this, or that?
Seriously, my mom attempted to explain it to me in the car on the way to school, and was like, :headache:

Anyway, We do need to figure out what do to because Grandma wanted to go on Vacation with my aunt, but it doesn't look like its gonna happen anymore.

Peace, Love,
Funsize

Sooooooo, is everybody good vibes today?:goodvibes I hope so, because here is your Daily Question!! "More like whenever I get my homework done in time to chat with you lovely people," says little sarcastic cat angel wizard on my shoulder. :wizard: Don't we all love our shoulder buddies? :rotfl::lovestruc

So, drum roll please, the question is:
What do you do to keep entertained during your flight?

Please answer soon, and please listen to the cat:cat:, angel:littleangel:, wizard:wizard:, devil:darth:, or funny little person :tongue: on your shoulder.

I'm in! Love TRs from people around my age! To answer the question of the day: Hmmm...I listen to my iPod and read and look through the guidebooks. Oh! And I like to color! :laughing:

I'm in! Love TRs from people around my age! To answer the question of the day: Hmmm...I listen to my iPod and read and look through the guidebooks. Oh! And I like to color! :laughing:

That's cool:cool2:! I like to read the guidebooks, and books of my own, too. Coloring is fun, isn't it? How often do you go to WDW? This is my 10th time, and I'm so excited! We're trying to get a friend's family to join us, and so far we haven't heard a no... so we keep hoping! :goodvibes

Fav. food?

That's cool:cool2:! I like to read the guidebooks, and books of my own, too. Coloring is fun, isn't it? How often do you go to WDW? This is my 10th time, and I'm so excited! We're trying to get a friend's family to join us, and so far we haven't heard a no... so we keep hoping! :goodvibes

Fav. food?

Coloring is fun! It brings me back to being 6! We go to Disney every 2-3 years. This past trip was my 7th or 8th, so you've been a couple more times than me, lucky!! We went for Christmas in 2001 and my best friend and her family came with us! One of the best trips ever!! Favorite food....that's a tough one...either the cheesy potato casserole thing at Chef Mickey's or a chocolate chip cookie from the Main Street Bakery! :cloud9: What about you?

I'm so proud you starting your first thread and PTR (Pre-Trip Report). Can't wait to read what you think.

Oh, and I gave you a :headache: huh? :rotfl2:

Added-I just put a link to your PTR in my PTR.
For those who would like to read my PTR, here's my link Mom's PTR for a different perspective

How great that you are starting your own PTR. You two will have to do a combined mother/daughter TR when you get back.

There's another mother/daughter team on the boards now (Caitlin and Dawn). Caitlin is in college, so she's a bit older than you. Their reports are always so much fun to read.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2720918

Wow! I'm overwhelmed by a lot of people! LOL 3 people is a lot! Have some sympathy!:rotfl:

So, first off, ZFamily5, my favorite food, I'd say is at the Food and Wine Festival. Morocco has these delicious pita bread things with beef in it:worship:. I don't know what they're called, but they are like pure awesomeness :thumbsup2. Christmastime is so cool at WDW, isn't it? So pretty. :santa:

Dizneydaz, aka Mom, thanks for being proud, you gave me a headache, let move on with our lives. And Mom, your diff. perspective, is that the one where everything is packed two nights before, or where you guys are up 'til 2 with you trying to get everything while looking like this:scared1: and dancing around like this:dance3:? Just wondered.:rotfl2:

MEK, how would you do a Mother/ Daughter TR? It sounds interesting.

Anyhow, whether you have 9 lives or 1 life, always live every day like you won't get another. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

So, what is your (Drum Roll Please) favorite HOTEL??? WHY????? Inquiring cats :cat: and people :yay::rolleyes1:flower3::rotfl::goodvibes:cheer2:pirate::wave2::::yes:::badpc::bored::rainbow::rainbow: want to know! ::yes::::yes:: they do! They'll be happy if you tell them. They'll be like this :jumping1::jumping1::hyper2::thanks::thanks::disrocks::disrocks:party:

Port Orleans Riverside!! Love love love it! Do you know where you're staying for this trip already?

Okay, a little clarification little one...

Dizneydaz, aka Mom, thanks for being proud, you gave me a headache, lets move on with our lives. And Mom, your diff. perspective, is that the one where everything is packed two nights before, or where you guys are up 'til 2 with you trying to get everything while looking like this and dancing around like this? Just wondered.

Hmm-by guys do you mean Grandma and me cause I'm pretty sure I am the only one who stays up late the night before. And last year, for the first time (due to finishing up a project for work, and PACKING), I actually did not go to sleep. By the time I finished it was like 2:30 a.m. and we were getting up at 4:00 so no reason to sleep. You and Grandma were sleeping like babies. ;) That was the first time in my 50 years that I ever stayed up all night. Funny thing was I was fine in FL. Didn't feel tired at all. :laughing:

Packed 2 nights before-I wish! Maybe somethings but not everything. Since you usually pack the day before that hardly seems possible, now does it? ;) Besides, I usually finish packing my stuff, your stuff, and our group stuff the night before. This year we are leaving around noon so we won't have to pack up the car the night before. Means getting in at 11 p.m. but it will only seem like 8 p.m. to us. Good time to go to SUPER WALMART!:rotfl2:

Oh, and like I told you, good news, I was able to squeeze in an extra day! We are leaving Friday afternoon instead of Saturday since the flights were way cheaper on Friday. It's it amazing how I can stretch a week at WDW to 11 nights (though since we arrive at 11 p.m. that hardly counts as a night, does it?:banana:) Now will just need a room for a few hours early Sat. a.m. I told your DGM that we could just catch a quick nap in the car for a few hours and maybe we would luck out and be able to check in around 7 a.m. (we've done it before) She said NO!:rotfl2:

We happen to be staying at POP Century. My favorite, though I haven't stayed there would be either the Polynesian or the Beach and Yacht Club which I think I've stayed at.

Dizneydaz, you say your the only one who stays up late as a badge of honor. You should be ready the day before we leave, crazy woman.

Speaking of SUPER WALMART, isn't it great?

I*heart*minniemouse, thanks for the compliment. That's cool you leave the day we arrive, we have to go at that time, as my school lets out Oct. 1st to my knowledge.

Oh, as my mom said, we added an extra day.

QUESTION::idea: WARNING: THIS IS TOTALLY TOTALLY OFF THE CHARTS RANDOM!!!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. :offtopic: FAVORITE TV SHOW???:surfweb::happytv:

AND: FAVORITE DRINK AND SNACK FOOD. popcorn:::coffee::cake::drinking1?

MAJOR RANDOMNESS TIME! :cheer2:

Who has seen that commercial where the lottery guy goes, "WELCOME PHIL!" :welcome: Don't you love these guys?:tongue::tongue::Pinkbounc:jumping2::jumping3::jumping1:party::boat::chat::bored::duck::moped:

Does anybody watch America's Got Talent? Don't you love Those Funny Little People?

I think my favorite resort is a toss up between the Beach club and the Animal Kingdom lodge, although I own DVC points at Saratoga Springs and Wildnerness Lodge. Love those two. :love: I haven't met a disney resort I don't like!!!!! :goodvibes

Haha, MEK I know what you mean.

My goal? To stay at Polynesian when (not if) I get my bachelor degree! And (crossing my fingers) bringing my two BFFs/ sisters along with me!

I made the Girls Basketball Team at my school. 12 slots, only 10 girls. Gee, can we say DEFAULT :rotfl:?
On the down side, my friend(well, I hope he's my friend), he's not too happy. Which makes ME not too happy. Poor Zack:sad1:. He won't tell me what's wrong. Zfamily5, got any ideas? Help? porfavor?:thanks:
So, I know I haven't updated in a while, but you guys aren't answering my questions! :sad2: You're making me sad.

Bye,
Funsize :worried:

Good luck on your first game today. Hope the temp. drops a little as I think playing when it's 103 out is crazy! And it's outside. :sunny:

Congrats on making the basketball team. That's awesome! and your trip is almost only a month away. That's great! :thumbsup2

The Poly is one of my dream resorts, too!

This is Dizneydaz-Funsize's mom-They played a great game! It was super hot! The were tied at the end . Sudden Death OT and the other team scored first. :( But it was a great effort by all the girls. I think it was 100 when they started! :sunny:

Oh, and until I read her thread I didn't know she wanted to stay at Poly. But then she has always loved playing on their beach and would love a chance to swim in their pool!

597.jpg

594.jpg

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!

Hi everybody! It's almost my birthday, and I'll be 12! Unfortunately, seeing as my b-day is tomorrow, It will be on a Monday, and I'll be in school.
But, that means I get to see my friends, Tiffany, Jeremiah :lovestruc, Elisa-Marie, and Vamika, and so much more people!

So, we were deliberating our options. Get the Premeire (I spelt that wrong) pass, or not. + no more buying a 10-day pass - we only have till December 28 on our passes.

So for now, looks like The Primeire is a no-go. :sad1:

On the bright side, we are only 2 weeks and 5 days away! That's right you heard me! Only 19 days! OMG, OMG, OMG! *screams 'yay yay yay'*

I already am so excited! I want to get some of the people I mentioned before a few souveniers! Eek! So excited! Can't wait to do the single digit dance! :stitch::maleficen If anyone wants to send me a stitch smile for my b-day, you know where to post it! :bday:

Oh, and what is your favorite airline? We always fly SouthWest, but my personal fav. is Delta, some of the planes have TV's in the back of the seats. :worship::worship: OMG! TVs on a plane! Touch Screen TVs on a plane!
Eeek!

And... fav. subject? As in school subjects. You know...? No... Fine. While I work my butt off at school doing P.E. :yay:, and the IB Program with up to 3-:scared1: three!!!- hours of homework a night occasionally, you think on your answer. K? Kool!

Funsize (with a sprinkling of awesomeness, and mini unwrapped reese's cups, and york peppermint patties)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter