Trip to Disneyland Finalized.....

50surgeries2012

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are so excited. We're going to Disneyland in April, and have just finalized our trip. The bad news is that it took every penny of our incomes...The cost of airfare from PDX to LAX, the cost of the four day park hopper, and the cost of the rental car that our friend who we're going with, is going to be driving.

It's been years since we've both been to Disneyland, and we're both very excited. Since 2001 for me, and 1994 for my husband. I have difficulty walking for long distances, so I will be bringing my own wheelchair. I know that Disneyland is pretty accessible for wheelchair users as when I went there in 2001. I had my wheelchair then too. I didn't have any trouble getting on the rides for the ones I had to transfer from my wheelchair from.

I'm only hoping that my wheelchair won't decide to have a part broken on me when we get there. The last two trips we went on with our friend. The front caster broke on me both times. And this was when we were on our trip. I had no tools with me to fix it. Although I'm going to be smart this time, and bring some tools along in my suitcase in case it happens again. Even though the week before we go. I'm going to take my wheelchair into the DME to have it checked out by the service technician to see if there are any concerns with it that I should worry about.

Samantha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter