• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip Ticker

DizGurl4

Earning My Ears
I just realized my trip ticker is incorrect :confused3 I am not very tech-savvy!:rotfl2: I'm a simple gal! Can somebody please help me correct it?! Thankfully it's not 11 months until our next trip as the ticker states :scratchin

Click on User CP in upper left of your control bar.
Click Edit Signature on the left column
The only way I've done it in the past is select Distickers, the banner above the text box. After that I just went step by step. You may need to delete your current ticker when your updated one appears.

Click on User CP in upper left of your control bar.
Click Edit Signature on the left column
The only way I've done it in the past is select Distickers, the banner above the text box. After that I just went step by step. You may need to delete your current ticker when your updated one appears.

Thank you so much! I am gong to try right now :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter