• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip Shirts..

Momma Chaos

Earning My Ears
We are heading down to Disney next month (yay!!!) and I really want to make some customized coordinating shirts for our trip (6kids).. I've seen several that I loved but no idea where ppl get them done.. Any suggestions??

have you looked at the disigns board here on the dis? those talented people can personalize any design you want and then you print it out on iron transfers and make your own! you cant even imagine all the amazing ideas they have on that board!

We just made some for our upcoming trip, 9 days:woohoo:, we got the DISign from the DISign board. You can see them in my PTR, the link is in my signature!

I also recommend the disign board on here. This is my third year using those wonderful designs the disboard disigners have made. I order our shirts from jiffy shirts dot com and print the iron-ons and iron them on the shirts.

For a more permanent shirt check out what is made on the disboutiquers right here on the family forum. They have great ideas and if you find something that you like just PM the person who posted it. Most people will be more than happy to make shirts or customs for a fee.

Also, the above mentioned forum for great iron on designs.

We did the tye died shirts with the mickey head on the front. Lots of compliments and questions on where to buy them. We got the idea and suggestions right here on the board. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter