Trip Report - Updated 6/30!

Found the pic taken with my iphone.

3678820926_b4c3d87d93.jpg

Aw thanks guys. *blushing*

It was hot enough we wanted to strip down naked along with the rest of the crowd. Can you believe that people just walk around Pride buck naked? Only in SF. In Texas, you would be arrested.

Aw thanks guys. *blushing*

It was hot enough we wanted to strip down naked along with the rest of the crowd. Can you believe that people just walk around Pride buck naked? Only in SF. In Texas, you would be arrested.

In Georgia too.

Heh, yeah, the cops definitely turn a blind eye to public nakedness for Pride. They do, however, work to keep it confined to the Pride festival area. On more than one occasion, I've seen people at the entrance/exit gates being asked to put their clothes back on before leaving.

Anyhoo, soon there's going to be a video out of Eeyore and Tigger kissing online for the world to see.

found it...by chance Don't know if you want me telling everyone where.

very nice though:thumbsup2

Oh I don't mind of people see it

I didn't think that you would I just didn't think it was for "me" to point out where...and I actually doubt I could post the link given the sponsors of the contest:rolleyes1

I guess I was just pointing out that BOOM there it is already (they didn't waste no time)

ehhh... bear with me I'm just struggling to get to 10 posts to become a "real" boy and then I'll probably slink back under my rock.:rolleyes:

Oh I don't mind of people see it

I didn't think that you would I just didn't think it was for "me" to point out where...and I actually doubt I could post the link given the sponsors of the contest:rolleyes1

I guess I was just pointing out that BOOM there it is already (they didn't waste no time)

ehhh... bear with me I'm just struggling to get to 10 posts to become a "real" boy and then I'll probably slink back under my rock.:rolleyes:

No, don't slink back under a rock. I lurked for a long time and now I'm popular!

I'm so kidding.

It's fun and everyone is great.

Okay, so I just watched the video.

Wow, Ziety! With kissing technique like THAT, now wonder you're popular!;)

Just out of curiousity, did you two EVER come up for air?

:thumbsup2

Okay, we NEED to see the video! Post the link or PM with it.

BTW- the picture of the two of you with your hats/ears is AWESOME!
:thumbsup2

Okay, we NEED to see the video!

I guess since I brought it up I should finish what I start...

youtube.com/watch?v=gWgwYV_sNJA

to watch it again it is kinda surprising that nobody turned the hose on you two:lmao:

"to watch it again it is kinda surprising that nobody turned the hose on you two"

or called the cops on you two - :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter