Trip Report Nov 9-16th

Revelation

Earning My Ears
well i just got home about 20 minutes ago and figure i give a very brief rundown of my trip..

sunday and monday- Universal & IOA

Tuesday - character breakfest at Chef mickeys in contempary then Magic kingdom...i hit everything and was done by 2pm used fastpasses on the mountains... COP and timekepper was closed.

Wed- Epcot---had everything done in future world by noon then got toasted at the food and wine fest....loved the bagpipe band (Off Kilter)near canada....used a fastpass for Test track

Thu-MGM-was done by 2pm...fastpassed Tower of terror and RNR coaster...(rode rnr coaster about 6 times i loved it!)'

Fri-Animal Kingdom rode three rides then left not much into animal kingdom its a zoo...then i went to epcot to hit some of my favorite rides again (maelstrom,spaceship earth,and test track(fastpass)...then we went to MGM to hit RNR coaster about 3 times,great movie ride,and Tower...got a seat at 6pm for fantasmic...Fantasmic is the better show i have ever saw i loved it .it was worth waiting a hour in my seat for.

Saturday - quick rap-up at Magic kingdom rode space mt,and pirates and did my last minute shopping left at 11am it was storming so i was miserable....went back to the hotel and left to come home around 3pm.

Misc. Thoughts on my trip-

well the lines were very short the longest i waited was 15 minutes i really used the fastpasses on popular attractions.

highlights of my trip :

- Rock -n- Roll coaster was a great ride
- some reason i remember tower of terror being better in the past
- saturday night Universal had a $25 all you can drink beer fest so i was in heaven there since i am from New Orleans we love to drink here
- I loved the Who wants to be a millionaire show went to it 4 times finished in top ten 3 times never got to the hot seat tho. one guy got all the way to the 500,000 question and missed it
-really enjoyed the character breakfest at chef mickeys i highly recommend it
-stayed at All-stars Music the bus transport was excellent never waited more then 10 mins for a bus most of a time i waited under 5 mins
-Universal studios was excellent,but Islands of adventure wasnt all that great i only liked about 3 rides (hulk,spiderman,dueling dragons).but then again i am 32 with no kids so it seemed geared towards children.except for those 3 thrill rides.
-also checked at boardwalk loved the ESPN club.

Hope this trip report is helpful feel free to respond with any questions or comments.

Thank you

Sounds like by using Fast Pass you were able to accomplish alot each day - thanks for posting!

Sounds like you had a great trip. You were so lucky to not have long lines!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter