Trip report June 19-26. The drive, GAD & LMT vouchers Maynard, kitten, cats WOC twice

Discussion in 'Disneyland Trip Reports' started by 50sjayne, Jun 28, 2010.

1. lisah0711

lisah0711 <font color=red>♥ <font color=royalblue>her Disney

Glad to hear that the kitty was gone by the end of the week. I am sure he will have a great life at Disneyland and it sounds like some other kitties needed you! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kristi391

Kristi391 Mouseketeer

I loved reading your report! Who knew there were so many kitties at DL!

I do have a question regarding your 1st post. You said that you had only applied for the Disney Rewards Visa a few weeks before and you were able to go to customer service to get the $200 gift card. My question is, did you have to pre-arrange that with Chase or did you just walk in and show a sales slip as proof that you had used the card? I just applied for the card and will be at DL in about 2.5 weeks and the $200 would come in very handy!

Thanks,

Kristi

4. 50sjayne

50sjayne DIS Veteran

Well as soon as I got the card I used it. Then I called them because I thought I had to tell them I used it or something and the guy I talked to figured out I was going in a few weeks and changed the application date so I could use it. I would try several times with different people to see if they will do this for you. The first lady I talked to said there was nothing she could do...
    If they can do this for you-- there are certain dates you have to catch it by--I'd call asap then you can go to guest relations and they will give you a blank card with a number on the back and chase's phone number on it and you just then call them to get the points loaded.