Trip report June 19-26. The drive, GAD & LMT vouchers Maynard, kitten, cats WOC twice

Friday—last day, and Sat—drive home
Got up and headed out by myself as no one else was up got waylaid a bit by kitten, (!) but managed to get there a little before rope drop. BTW kitten wasn't there when we walked back for afternoon break or when we walked back to the room that night.

Glad to hear that the kitty was gone by the end of the week. I am sure he will have a great life at Disneyland and it sounds like some other kitties needed you! :goodvibes

I loved reading your report! Who knew there were so many kitties at DL!

I do have a question regarding your 1st post. You said that you had only applied for the Disney Rewards Visa a few weeks before and you were able to go to customer service to get the $200 gift card. My question is, did you have to pre-arrange that with Chase or did you just walk in and show a sales slip as proof that you had used the card? I just applied for the card and will be at DL in about 2.5 weeks and the $200 would come in very handy!

Thanks,

Kristi

I loved reading your report! Who knew there were so many kitties at DL!

I do have a question regarding your 1st post. You said that you had only applied for the Disney Rewards Visa a few weeks before and you were able to go to customer service to get the $200 gift card. My question is, did you have to pre-arrange that with Chase or did you just walk in and show a sales slip as proof that you had used the card? I just applied for the card and will be at DL in about 2.5 weeks and the $200 would come in very handy!

Thanks,

Kristi

Well as soon as I got the card I used it. Then I called them because I thought I had to tell them I used it or something and the guy I talked to figured out I was going in a few weeks and changed the application date so I could use it. I would try several times with different people to see if they will do this for you. The first lady I talked to said there was nothing she could do...
If they can do this for you-- there are certain dates you have to catch it by--I'd call asap then you can go to guest relations and they will give you a blank card with a number on the back and chase's phone number on it and you just then call them to get the points loaded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter