Trip report how to's?

disneydreamerinny

Elliot’s MiMi
Is there a link somewhere that explains how to do trip reports? I would like to do one for my next trip, but not sure how to link it all into one report. And not sure how to post pics either. :confused3 Any suggestions?

I use Photobucket to post my pictures. The site is free and very user friendly. But there are other photo sites you can use.

As for writing a trip report take lots of noted on your trip. When its time to write your report when you get home you will have notes to jog your memory. I write my report in word first then I cut and paste it, just so I don't look like a complete idiot with all of my typos, and incorrect grammar!

Most of all have fun!

P.S. make sure you find some people to post on your page or you will be talking to yourself like I have been! LOL!:lmao:
Speaking of which join me on my TR Tinks first trip to the mainlaind reloaded!!! And leave a comment so I don't feel so lonely!!!

BTW I am originally from Western NY, about an hour and a half from the Canadian border!

Photobucket is very good. I don;t take notes but let the photos remind me and the time stamps help me of the day.

You can check mine out also if you want as I am writing about the last trip we had.

Photobucket is very good. I don;t take notes but let the photos remind me and the time stamps help me of the day.

You can check mine out also if you want as I am writing about the last trip we had.

I wish I could do that Scottny, you must have a great memory! I just finished reading your first two entries. Congrats on your nuptial!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter