• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip Report! DIS Exclusive Knights & Lights/Disneyland Paris, Part 6 - LOTS OF PICS!

Thanks Tobi for this and the Facebook photos
Jim & Linda:banana:

I am enjoying your TR so much! :cool1: You have some great pics from Paris and the Eiffel tower video is amazing! Looking forward to more!

Thanks so much for sharing your trip and amazing pictures! I've just read all your trip reports and feel like we're old friends. I'm dreaming of booking an ABD trip one day, and this one would be my #1 pick since we have 2 sons, 7 and 10 yrs. But I don't see any kids in your trip photos - is that because you were on adults-only trips, or there just aren't that many families with kids doing these tours?

Thanks again and can't wait for the next installment. May I ask if you have another trip coming up? I can live vicariously through you once again!

~Linda

Thanks so much for sharing your trip and amazing pictures! I've just read all your trip reports and feel like we're old friends. I'm dreaming of booking an ABD trip one day, and this one would be my #1 pick since we have 2 sons, 7 and 10 yrs. But I don't see any kids in your trip photos - is that because you were on adults-only trips, or there just aren't that many families with kids doing these tours?

Thanks again and can't wait for the next installment. May I ask if you have another trip coming up? I can live vicariously through you once again!

~Linda
Well, thank you, old friend! :goodvibes ;)

As you can probably tell, I really love ABD. I *highly* recommend their tours.

The first tour I did, Southwest Splendors, was in early May, before school was out, so there weren't any kids on that one. This tour and the Alaska tour were Adults Only trips. We did have kids on the Med cruise add-on! There are LOTS of families with kids doing these tours. I just travel during times when kids are in school, or specifically take Adults Only trips.

I'm hoping to get the next part up *really* soon.

I *do* have another trip planned, however it's not an ABD! :eek: I'm actually renting a friend's timeshare in Maui. I'm trying to figure out how I can Report it here, since it's not an ABD. We'll see!

In 2013, I'm hoping to do the Greece ABD unless something I like better shows up!

Sayhello

I get so excited whenever you post a trip update. Looking forward to Part 7, but I hate to see this adventure end :(

Sigh. I want to be there so badly. Three more years - hopefully there will be another DIS Unplugged trip then!

I get so excited whenever you post a trip update. Looking forward to Part 7, but I hate to see this adventure end :(
:goodvibes Glad you're enjoying my Report! Part 7 (I keep saying this!) should be up *soon*. But there's still more to come after that! :thumbsup2

Sigh. I want to be there so badly. Three more years - hopefully there will be another DIS Unplugged trip then!
Not sure what's happening in 3 years, but I think there's a pretty good chance that the DIS Unplugged will be going *somewhere* with ABD in 3 years. I think they're pretty addicted to ABD!

Sayhello

I love reading your report!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with all of us, with all the pics and video. Can't wait for more!

I love reading your report!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with all of us, with all the pics and video. Can't wait for more!
Thank you, bellebud! :) It's my pleasure sharing all this with you all. Real life got in the way, but I expect to have Part 7 up really soon!

Sayhello

I finally jumped in the ABD trip reports. I picked yours because I'm most interested in this particular ABD trip and also, you are the trip writer!

I am so immersed in your trip report. I'll be checking daily for the next installment!

I have just spent the best part of a morning reading your trip report. I have really loved it and I'm looking forward to the next instalment. :)

Lovely photos and great narrative.

Consider me subscribed. :woohoo:

I'm looking forward to reading Part 7!!
Thanks, disneymum58. It should be up soon! Man, I've been so bad at updating!

I finally jumped in the ABD trip reports. I picked yours because I'm most interested in this particular ABD trip and also, you are the trip writer!

I am so immersed in your trip report. I'll be checking daily for the next installment!
Thank you so much! :) I'm so glad you get immersed. I like to think people can really tell what the trip was like from my report. Next installment up soon!

I have just spent the best part of a morning reading your trip report. I have really loved it and I'm looking forward to the next instalment. :)

Lovely photos and great narrative.

Consider me subscribed. :woohoo:
Thanks, Disney mam! So glad you enjoyed it! More soon.

Sayhello

Thanks, disneymum58. It should be up soon! Man, I've been so bad at updating!

Thank you so much! :) I'm so glad you get immersed. I like to think people can really tell what the trip was like from my report. Next installment up soon!
Thanks, Disney mam! So glad you enjoyed it! More soon.

Sayhello

Make sure it's soon - we leave in two weeks!!!! :hippie: :banana:

Another fan here waiting for part 7! popcorn::
Can't wait to see what else you saw in Paris.

I had been wondering about that Hilton Arc de Triomphe...it looked nice.

New to this trip report, and I realize its been a while, but I'd love to read part 7!

Sorry! I just got back from a long vacation to Hawaii, but I plan on getting back to updating this Trip Report really soon! Thanks for your patience!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter