Trip Report! ABD/DCL Mediterranean Magic Part 2 - IMAGE INTENSIVE!

Sweet! Do you think you would have paid about the same for the ABD add-on as paying for individual excursions?
Well, this is up for interpretation. :confused3 I went and priced the excursions for each port that most closely resembled the excursions we did on the ABD, and while it wasn't quite as much as the ABD, it was close. And you get more out of the ABD than just the excursions, as you know, because we had the Adventure Guides with us even on the Sea days, and perks like the picture CD, and the dinner at Palo's, and a case of water in the cabins, etc, etc.

That being said, *would* I have signed up for all those high-priced excursions if I wasn't doing the ABD? Possibly not. There were some less expensive excursions that I might have opted for in some of the ports, like Corsica & Villefranche. Not that I didn't thoroughly enjoy the excursions we took, but I don't know that I'd've done full-day excursions every port day. So YMMV. I still found it well worth the money.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter