Trip Report 12/4 to 12/8

disneyfansmandl

Mouseketeer
We just got back from Southern California with a 4 day stay at Disneyland. Crowds were a little heavier than we expected but still not bad. Nemo's line was forever but we ducked into line during the fireworks and managed a 20 minute wait. Only one disappointment, Blue Bayou. We got a 3pm seating and was a little suprised at the prices. My wife wanted a bowl of soup but we could not get just that. She ended up with a appetizer of crab cakes. NASTY!!! They smelled like fish and you had to saw them up with a knife. I called this to the waitress and she said they were having power problems in the kitchen and that they don't even make them there anymore. She gave us a free chocolate moose for desert but with my wife's crabcakes, my Monte Cristo and a diet Coke, it was right at $50.00 with tip. We were pretty disappointed with the quality and price of the food. Thank goodness we went for lunch not dinner. Aside from the usual amount of rude people at parades and fireworks, it was still a good time. It is cheaper for us to visit Disneyworld than Disneyland from out here in Boise so I think we will be heading to Florida more often in the future.

Hope everyone has a great holiday.

Still have to scan them (wife is afraid of digital) but I do have some good ones and will post when I get them on my laptop. Just found out that spring training schedule at DW has been posted. I think we will be there in March.

Mark and Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter