Trip Planning

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Shirrie, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Shirrie

Shirrie Shirrie

Can anyone tell me how far in advance you had made a Disney reservation? We are going in Jan 2007 and I would like to book it soon. But when I tried AAA and Disney said the rates are not out yet. :confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. wdwfab3

wdwfab3 Earning My Ears

Disney will allow you to make reservations up to 499 days out. I have reservations already for May '07. They ask that you make a deposit equal to one night stay at this years rates. You have to call Disney, you can't make the reservations that far out on the web. Don't know about AAA. Hope that helps.

4. The Sweetness

The Sweetness Queen of her castle

I have may/June 07 as well. They didnt want to take a deposit from me for $1000. They only wanted to take 1 nights stay, and wouldnt allow me to upgrade to a pkg yet. St I asked them to add on my tickets, (9 day hoppers) and they gladly took my $1000 deposit. I have issues with saving, and if I hadnt given a grand down in Feb, I wouldnt be spending 8 nights next june :rotfl:

5. Grumpy's Wife

Grumpy's Wife Dollar Tree gal here

You can make your reservation and they will book your room at the 2006 rates. When the new rates come out (usually in the summer) they will adjust your reservation and send you a new copy.

6. Shirrie

Shirrie Shirrie

Thanks for the info!!