• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip planning help please?

CrAzY4DL

Mommy, you magic-ed my heart!
In the past we've usually had either a 1 day ticket, APs, or 3 day parkhoppers before all this EMH/MM/hotel guest days business. We have an upcoming trip for 3 days in May, what days should we do what parks? We will have 3 day park hoppers from DH work, do they automatically have an EMH or MM or whatever it's called day attached to them? Seriously, so lost haha! We will be in park May 2, 3 and half day on the 4th which is a Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Which day should we do DL and which day for DCA?

This is DD9s birthday trip (will be 10 end of May) and Carsland is new for her so of course those rides are a priority.

Thank you so incredibly much for any and all help!

Your 3-day hopper SHOULD have Magic Morning unless there is something different with them since you bought them through your husband's work. You can check the ticket, if you have it, to see for sure. Magic Morning is included with 3+ day park hoppers and gives you early entry to DL once on Tues, Thurs, OR Sat. If you stay onsite then you get Extra Magic Hour which gives you early admission every day of your onsite stay to DL or DCA depending on the day.

Here's Disney's explanation:

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/calendar/early-admission/

Thanks so much! What day(s) is there MM at DCA? This is the only information listed and it says Disneyland Park which I'm thinking means just Disneyland?

When is it?
Magic Mornings at Disneyland Park are available during these select days:

Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday

Does anyone know what day MM is offered at DCA? Thanks so much for your time!

CrAzY4DL said:
Thanks so much! What day(s) is there MM at DCA? This is the only information listed and it says Disneyland Park which I'm thinking means just Disneyland?

When is it?
Magic Mornings at Disneyland Park are available during these select days:

Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday

Does anyone know what day MM is offered at DCA? Thanks so much for your time!

Magic Mornings tied to a parkhopper ticket are ONLY offered at Disneyland park on Tues, Thurs and Sat, not at DCA. DCA's Extra Magic Hour is a perk for onsite guests.

Ahhh thank you so much for clarifying that for me! I was really lost. What day is EMH for resort guests at DCA then? Just so I don't go that day, lol. We are already booked at our favorite hotel, I'm not willing to book to a DLR hotel just for an extra hour.
Thanks in advance, again!

Ahhh thank you so much for clarifying that for me! I was really lost. What day is EMH for resort guests at DCA then? Just so I don't go that day, lol. We are already booked at our favorite hotel, I'm not willing to book to a DLR hotel just for an extra hour.

This thread should help:

"Early Admission (MM/EMH/APEE) Super Thread" by DLR29 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1675403

CrAzY4DL said:
DCA's EMHs are Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun (opposite DL's early entry days). Hope that helps.

Oh wow, thanks guys!!! So, we will be hitting DCA on Thursday and DL on Friday then, woot! See what happens when you take a 3 year break, hahaha!

We take the kids when they are 3 and 10 for big birthday trips. Well, this year I will have a 10 year old AND a 3 year old so it's almost like starting all over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter