Trip On March 16th- What to Do?

sportzboy698

Mouseketeer
As I may have metioned before, I am taking a trip to US for a field trip. I am getting a special effects tour 1hour prior to opening, then it runs two hours into the park's opening. We are supposedly spending another 5-6 hours in the park after.

Will the park be crowded? It is a Monday in March and I've never been there this time of the year before. Will I be able to ride everything?

Here are some of my favorites that are musts:

Terminator 2: 3-D
Mummy
The Simpsons (haven't been on it yet, but really want to!)
Jaws
Disaster
Shrek 4-D
E.T.

Please give me an approximate length on waits for each ride, if possible. I want to catch as much as I can in the amount of time without being stressed and having to run through the park.

Thanks

:3dglasses

I'm assuming that since this is a field trip, that you aren't staying at one of the on-site resorts, which means no FOTL. I would definitely buy an express pass, because that is prime Spring Break time, and lines will probably be horrendous! :sad2: At least if you have an express pass, you can be guaranteed to be able to get all the rides in. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter