Trip is paid!!! 46 more days...

bowlingchicaroo

Mouseketeer
just wanted to share my good news...we just paid off our trip yesterday...46 more days and counting...i am so excited as is the rest of my family...

doesn't it fell good!!:banana: :banana:
I will be there too, can't wait to leave cold OHIO!!
Kim

isn't that the truth...we got a ton of snow here yesterday...i think it was up in the 8~10 in. range...school was canceled today too...i can not wait to get to warmer weather in florida...

isn't that the truth...we got a ton of snow here yesterday...i think it was up in the 8~10 in. range...school was canceled today too...i can not wait to get to warmer weather in florida...

Congrats we paid ours off a couple weeks ago. It's a great feeling isn't it especially around christmas time.

yes.. what a great feeling! We paid ours off this week and have our meals all budgeted.. so this trip won't cost us anything we don't expect! We can't wait to take this trip!

38 more days...just got our magical express packet in the mail today...it's getting closer...i just wish time would go faster...once the new year gets here i know it will...

38 more days...just got our magical express packet in the mail today...it's getting closer...i just wish time would go faster...once the new year gets here i know it will...

Well, Bowling, seems like you'll be leaving just as we are getting there..arriving Feb 2 thru Feb 9. I just paid of my trip a couple of days ago and am sooo excited now! Can't wait til Christmas either since this is a surprise trip for my 2 DGD's. I can't wait to see their faces when they get this present!

We got the magical express packet about a week or so ago and got the WDW packet with our luggage tags yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter