trip insurance

jenseib

Mommy to Claire
I have heard poeple say not to buy it from Disney but to buy it from other sources. What are these sources and are they cheaper?

You can usually get better coverage for less money elsewhere. If you are flying to FL, Disney's insurance won't cover the airfare unless DCL books it. DCL's policy also doesn't cover pre-existing conditions.

I buy mine from www.insuremytrip.com.

Just a note....I also use www.insuremytrip.com. We usually select Travelex Travel Lite because it serves as the primary carrier & not secondary.

I wouldn't travel without it!!!!

Happy Sailing

Dianne

I found mine through www.squaremouth.com . Similar to insuremytrip, but I like this format better, plus if they receive a complaint about a company they stop listing them. This time I'm using Travelsafe that I booked through this site because they offer "cancel for any reason" coverage. Last time I used Access America directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter