Trip documents MIA

tiggeraholic

Mouseketeer
:confused3 We paid our trip off in January and leave on March 14th for Disneyworld. AAA has not received part of our documents yet from disney. We have two rooms booked and one of the rooms documents are missing. Disney won't send out another set until March 7th. We leave early on the 14th...........I am getting a little worried! :scared1:

Hmmmm, that seems a little weird to me that they wouldn't be able to send new docs until 7 days before your trip. Usually they can request another set to be sent right away, unless they are waiting for a check to clear or something (unlikely since you paid in January). I am pretty sure you could have your docs sent directly to the resort if you are worried you won't get them in time, which is what I would suggest you ask for if you haven't received them before you leave.

Just another thought though, there really isn't anything TOO critical in those documents, unless of course you have airfare or car rental vouchers, usually it is just your hotel voucher and "freebies" like the PH coupon and Sea Raycer coupon, but I know I am a worrier too, so I would feel better if I had papers in hand before I went. I would check with your TA again to see if they can get the docs sooner. It could be that the CM at Disney just didn't want to request a new set of docs or something, so maybe they will get a different response from someone else? :confused3

Good luck!

Meredith

Hmmmm, that seems a little weird to me that they wouldn't be able to send new docs until 7 days before your trip. Usually they can request another set to be sent right away, unless they are waiting for a check to clear or something (unlikely since you paid in January). I am pretty sure you could have your docs sent directly to the resort if you are worried you won't get them in time, which is what I would suggest you ask for if you haven't received them before you leave.

Just another thought though, there really isn't anything TOO critical in those documents, unless of course you have airfare or car rental vouchers, usually it is just your hotel voucher and "freebies" like the PH coupon and Sea Raycer coupon, but I know I am a worrier too, so I would feel better if I had papers in hand before I went. I would check with your TA again to see if they can get the docs sooner. It could be that the CM at Disney just didn't want to request a new set of docs or something, so maybe they will get a different response from someone else? :confused3

Good luck!

Meredith

Disney does have a policy that the documents are not considered "lost" until 7 days prior to check-in. Your TA is correct. However, she/he can request that they be sent directly to you at the 7 day mark so as to avoid the "middle man". This would ONLY be done by Disney if the agency sends a request to Disney on letterhead requesting docs being sent directly to the client rather than the agency. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter