Trip counters not working?

I just noticed the same thing- I have no idea whats up with that, but when I clicked on where my counter used to be, I got this message

"This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

It said the same thing on the home page www.***************.com , so I'm guessing it's an issue with the site

I had to change my ticker because it wasn't working. The ones that don't work are from ***************.com. I went to there website to see what was going on and it said, "The account has been suspended. Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources." The tickers from Tickerfactory are working.

Apparently since alot of people on the DIS were using them we used up a whole months worth of bandwith.

DisneyLover1091 said:
Apparently since alot of people on the DIS were using them we used up a whole months worth of bandwith.

Thats kinda funny actually. The power us DISers have! :rotfl:

Guess I'll switch mine back to Ticker Factory!

I noticed it on mine, I was like, wait, how many days do I have now (we are down to 18 :cool1: ) I am going to have to go tickerfactory and get a different one too!!! LOL!

*************** has a note today that they are updating their server and their website is down for a few days.
I just updated mine to Ticker Factory until it comes back up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter