Trip canceled

Magamagò

Earning My Ears
Oh, well... my son is still very ill, so we had to cancel the trip. We wisely had bought an insurance on the stay at Disneyland resort, in case of illness.
So, now, luckly we didn't tell our son that we were going, it was supposed to be a surprise for him, so thank God he's not sad at all, he didn't know anything about the trip.
My husband has already booked another stay at DLP, this time is for June, so we presume we'll be out of any winter illness by this new planned trip.
New dates: 14-18 June. There is still the 4x3 offer.
No school holidays yet, I've checked that (I hope I'm not wrong).
How will it be?
ciao

Oh Teresa I'm so sorry - I do hope your son recovers soon, sending a little pixiedust: to you all. Better though that you cancel and go when you're all fit and well and can really enjoy your stay.
Just had a look at the DLRP event calendar and you've all this to look forward to:
June 2006

The Legend of Lion King - show

The Tarzan™ Encounter - show

Buzz LightYear Laser Blast ®* - New Attraction

Summer Magic - season

The Wonderful World of Disney Parade - parade

Cine Folies - parade

Good Morning Walt Disney Studios - Parade

Starring Cruella de Vil - Parade

Road Movies - Parade

Lilo & Stitch Catch the Wave Party - Parade - (from 3rd June)

Disney Cinema Parade

I bet your son will love the fact that Buzz will be open. :)

Thanks Jill.
Flavio (my son) adores Buzz, he will be more than happy to see an attraction with one of his favourite characters.
Not too bad, after all. :thumbsup2

That's such a shame Teresa - but how lucky your son didn't know about it. :hug: And at least in a few days you'll still have your holiday to look forward, rather than it being over. :teeth: Plus Buzz and much better weather when you go in June!!! :Pinkbounc

Better sort out a nice new countdown. :goodvibes

Teresa sorry to hear that DS is no better.
Not to long to wait till June and hopefully better weather to make the trip even more magical.

I've updated the calendar with your dates :goodvibes

Sorry once again to read this Theresa, I was so looking forward to meeting you too! :(

So sorry to read this Teresa, but at least you have only had to postpone rather than cancel completely. Sending lots of pixiedust: and :grouphug: for you all. Hope your DS is completely recovered soon. :wizard:
Just think, you will have all that lovely :sunny: to look forward to in June.

kevankiki said:
Sorry once again to read this Theresa, I was so looking forward to meeting you too! :(

Of course - that is a shame Annette. :(

Thanks you all, you are so sweet.
My son is better, he's on antibiotics for the first time ever in his life. Really, I wasn't used to see my son so sick, he's always been a very healty and strong boy.
Anyhow, we'll have fun later. I wish that those that are off to DLP now could have fun even for us. :thumbsup2

Glad to hear that you son is better Theresa, now you can all start looking forward to that June trip - I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time. :goodvibes

I'm really sorry that you have had to cancell your trip. I know EXACTLY how you feel because I've had to cancell my trip to Disneyland California which was due on Friday. I'm planning a trip in August to WDW, and I'm going to make sure that this one happens. It's my No 1 priority, I'm planning on moving heaven and earth to make it happen. Might even try to get it for June or July if I can.

Sometimes, things from the outside world just intervene and are determined to destroy the Disney Magic we have planned.

But you know someone once said.

"When you wish upon a Star, You're Dreams Come True".

Cheers Larry.

Very sorry that you had to cancel you trip. At least it is only postponing it for a few weeks. Hope your DS feels better soon.

Sorry to hear that you had to cancel, but you did exactly the right thing--plan another trip for as soon as you can and June will be great.

Sometimes we have to wait a bit for what we really want, due to family circumstances or outside influences, but the reward will be that much sweeter for having made it through the difficult times.

Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter